Need Help?

nordictom

RDC Crypto
Not sure if this is the correct location for this post,

Is anyone on the boards familiar with Green Yard Auto recycling in Lakeside? If someone is, or if you live in the area, maybe you can help me out.
I sent them Paypal money for a few parts, now the phone just rings, my emails return un-deliverable.

Does anyone have any info on these guy's? Do you drive by their office? Maybe you know one of the staff?

Just looking for a new contact number, etc., just trying to get the parts or the money.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
RDC Crypto
Make sure to file w PayPal. You can at least get your money back. I believe it's called a "dispute" on PayPal.

Good luck.

nordictom

RDC Crypto
I'm try to avoid any conflicts between paypal, me & the vendor. But if I need to dispute w/ PP I will. Having the parts would make me happier.

Thanks,
Tom

nordictom

RDC Crypto
NO, no rocks through the window..........

I was trying to see if someone drives past on a regular basis, knows someone that works there, etc. FYI, I live in Huntington Beach, so it would be a drive for me to go there & find out they closed up shop. I have the same contact info you provided, the phone lines either ring non-stop or are busy 24-7.

My goal is just a little help, by someone telling me if they are still in business or out of business, or maybe a unlisted phone number.

Thanks,

NT

200MPHTape

RDC Crypto
Stopped by there, no windows to throw rocks at, the whole area is being cleared like they did down south in chula vista and relocated them. I thnk they are in the up hill from the SD River water shed, one valley over from San Vicente so my guess is the eco's kicked them out. There were no signs where they moved to.
Good Luck!

Attachments

• nadamas1.jpg
    nadamas1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 184
  • nadamas2.jpg
    nadamas2.jpg
    979.9 KB · Views: 177

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
RDC Crypto
Hope it's not too late. Keep us posted. Good luck!