Need ideas for Chevy paint scheme

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Ok guys, I'm on a budget with this truck, so I'm only going to paint just the fiberglass (hood, fenders, and bedsides). I've got it all arranged to be painted, I just need to pick a design. As you can see, the cab is maroon/burgundy. I've got an idea for the rear bedsides, to transition from the cab color to white. I just need help with the front.
I'd love to paint the entire front the color of the cab, but as you all know the paint will never match perfectly... So I need some kind of design or transition to help cover up imperfections. The transition can be from pretty much any color to the maroon of the cab. Anything that looks good.
I know it's complicated and I probably didn't make that very clear so if you're confused let me know.
Any ideas?

I know it's crude, go head and laugh... But just so you get an idea of what I mean. I'm pretty set on this design for the rear. Any ideas for the front would be greatly appreciated. Pictures would be even better.

GDRBORETIRED

Reaction
I kind of like it. If I may suggest, do a simular block/stripe on the front fender. I would follow the A piller line (for angle) and make the rear angle the same as the front.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Thanks, I hadn't thought of following the A-pillar, that would look good. I'll keep that one in mind.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
So this is one option... More or less. Once again I know it's crude haha. Any other ideas?

QurtysLyn

Reaction
I would lose the front stripe, but other than that, it would be a really awesome paint scheme, simple yet it stands out.

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Naw leave it with the front stripe to. It look good for a transition.

I'll put my thinking cap on.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Thanks for the responses guys. I messed with my photobucket so I'll repost for anybody that hasn't seen them... I'm hoping to get my bike sold within a couple weeks to get the money for paint. Anyone wanna buy or know anyone interested in buying an XR650? It's listed here on the classifieds, whiteboystoys.com, and on craigslist for the Inland Empire. I'm desperate to get this done before the end of September. :eek: Haha

Any other ideas?

Current:

One option:

ChromolyKid

Reaction
Well, here's how it turned out. Not too bad I don't think! :)