Need room for Caliente

Matt Stevens

We need two rooms for the caliente race. we have rooms for the 7th and the 9th but we need two of them for Friday night the 8th. If anyone is going to cancel rooms or have any xtras for that night could you call me. (801) 615-1145. Thanks

ML Racer

You are missing out by staying in hotels. The camp experience is awesome in the train yard. Good times, good times....
It's best to stay as close to the tracks as possible you you really want to experience Caliente:D

Fourstroker

I didn't know you guys did the camping deal Pat. We almost always camp at the races. Matter of fact I can't remember the last time we didn't camp when we were racing. Bummed I'm missing Caliente again this year. Gonna get there one of these days.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
You are missing out by staying in hotels. The camp experience is awesome in the train yard. Good times, good times....
at the silver state race they let us stay at the youth center yard (grass field)... do they allow that for this race??

Matt Stevens

Pat do you guys camp out in trailers, RV's, Tent's or what. see you have to remember we got 8" of new snow here last knight so camping never occurs to us as an option until about June.