• Forum membership has its advantages....

need seal kit for a bilstein blackhawk ASAP IN VEGAS for the mint 400

smt racing

Any help? Any contact numbers for bilstein???? We are desperate!

AFTERMARKET & MOTORSPORTS HEADQUARTERS - WEST
ThyssenKrupp Bilstein of America
Poway CA. 92064
United StatesTel.: +1-800-537-1085

or (858) 386-5900

nimrod

KOOK!
Joel from Bilstein will be there with his trailer full of goodies. Cruise down contingency and you'll find him.

This is the number for the Bilstein poway office. Call them and tell them you need Joel's cell number.
1-858-386-5900

Faulk9

Any help please call/text robert at 702-575-5129

Doug Cimins, Head of Motorsports Program Development
BTC

ThyssenKrupp Bilstein of America
14102 Stowe Drive | Poway CA 92064 | USA
+1 858 386-5940 office | +1 858 386-5240 fax

Zambo

Yeah I haven't seen ol' Random Thoughts Joel here or in the desert in a while, although I seem to remember the Bilstein trailer at SF.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Yeah I haven't seen ol' Random Thoughts Joel here or in the desert in a while, although I seem to remember the Bilstein trailer at SF.
That's right, I just remembered a buddie telling me that Joel has changed positions and is no longer on the racing side. I think hes a desk jockey now.

Random Thoughts Racing

That's right, I just remembered a buddie telling me that Joel has changed positions and is no longer on the racing side. I think hes a desk jockey now.
I moved to the Bay Area and changed positions from thyssenkrupp blistein to thyssenkrupp elevator. Plan on attending some races and doing some stuff down the road but focused on learning elevators for now.

-Joel