NEED Seperate Bike and Quad Threads

Shazaam

Reaction
why do you need a seperate section? anything you want to know, can be found right here. Besides, it wouldnt be much to look at, not too many couch riders are in here anyways, some of the fast ones, but not many.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
bikes and quads are basically the same thing, 90% of the questions that are asked, can be applied to dirtbikes and quads.

trentk

Reaction
I don't see a reason to seperate it. What are you reasons for wanting to make this request?

BGRANT

Reaction
It will happen when there is a seperate thread for buggies and trucks.

Chase 2

Reaction
I wouldn't mind a unique Bike thread. I start reading all of this stuff in the Bikes section and get like half way into it trying to figure WTF the guy is talking about, when it suddenly come to me its a quad. Its like the class 9 guys getting Bro pre-runner stuff mixed in their section.

BGRANT

Reaction
There is nothing wrong with bi-vehicle threads. We all need to learn to co exist.

Hayward Racing

Reaction
I like the bikes and quads in the same thread... You can usually differentiate which posts are for quad or bikes just by reading the post title.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I like hearing about all the stories...Bikes, quads, UTV`s, chase crews cars trucks....All of em. If you hang around hear enough you will figure out who races what. BTW, we took 2nd, expert quad # 421 Jason Wade, Eric Pealstrom, Marc Choquette (Me)...What a blast it was ........!!!!

Hayward Racing

Reaction
I like hearing about all the stories...Bikes, quads, UTV`s, chase crews cars trucks....All of em. If you hang around hear enough you will figure out who races what. BTW, we took 2nd, expert quad # 421 Jason Wade, Eric Pealstrom, Marc Choquette (Me)...What a blast it was ........!!!!
Congratulations Marc:D:D

ikikazz73

Reaction
Hey marc congrats on the 2nd you gave us one hell of a race. When is that video of our awesome pit stop going to be up?

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
LOL! Ill work on it next day or so. We drove home right after the race and the alternator went out in the truck and we got stuck 30miles west of Ozona Tx. If your familar with that area, its pretty desolate!!! Its about a 260 mile ride to Austin TX still and we had a good friend come and pick us up. Loaded as much as we could and kept going, had to get my friends 6 year old daughter to her first day of school, who was with us. Trucks been towed to Ozona and repaired now we have to go back out there to go get it.
I havent seen any of the video we took yet. You guys gave us an AWESOME race. I dont think I havent had that much fun in a long time. It was so close all 3 days. Congratulations to you and ALL your riders,crew members and sponsors. That last ride on day 3 was epic. Craig Christy, you guys and us all in a train the whole way. WOOOHOOO!!!!!
Here you guys are at the finish.

Harpo

Reaction
How do you contact the web master to suggest Quads having their own thread??
This is the Quad forum! Yeah! give the bike guys someplace else to whine!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
This is the Quad forum! Yeah! give the bike guys someplace else to whine!
I'm sorry, what is the names of this forum again?

Oh that's right, BIKES.

Problem is you quad guys get on here and ask questions and call your quads bikes when they're not. That's why they're called quads.

Don't get them confused with what men ride. :D

(just kidding)

Shazaam

Reaction
Now be nice to them Mike, they cant help it. On the other hand, Congrats to Mark and Eric on a great finish. Glad to see you guys back out there having fun again, we missed seeing you. We are getting our scooter ready for the silver state and plan on "gettn er done" this time, been a long time since Parker.

27armitage

Reaction
No doubt we are all dezert racers, that we have in common........but we are enough different that the quads should get off the "Bikes" thread and their own. It is not from dislike that I say that but lack of interest of what is happening in their world...........same thing for trucks and buggies...glad they are at the races it takes all of us to make it happen....but I don't really care what they want to Bull**BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** about.....my interest is in the Bikes!!!