nenderson protruck winner

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
I have a question about the henderson 250 protruck winner Steve Barlow. I was just wondering what truck he drives? Is it a F150 with red bull and chuys as a sponser? i have seen that truck around temecula a few times and saw it friday so i was just wondering. Also, speaking of racing and going out to the races which i have never been to one so i dont know do most of the teams just drive up with there truck on a flatbed trailer. I have only seen a few big haulers around the off road world so i was just wondering.

Gregg

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Yes Barlow is Red Bull F150 PT. The majority of teams use a flat bed to haul the cars up.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

frankh

Reaction
Just go into the chuy's their and you can talk to him. he is there all the time.

PLS

Reaction
Barlow is at Chuys all the time because he owns them doesn't he? Met him there in Temecula, and he is a nice guy to talk to.

MikeLeung

Reaction
Gregg...regarding your question about haulers. Its just a matter of ease...haulers are hard to get into some places that we race, and even harder to pack big trucks and buggies into them. Most teams that have haulers still tow the race car on a flat bed to the race.