Nevada Governor Race

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
While this is a purple topic, this MIGHT be the best chance Nevada has to start changing all that has happened here the last few decades.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo is an off road racer and has competed in several series in the Western US. He genuinely enjoys the races and is very approachable when out at events. He also on numerous occasions has refused to be the heavy hand against off road and our events. Especially during the last year of COVID related things.

Certainly something to watch though here.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Let's hope so. And along those lines, if the real tree hugger Biden has proposed to run the BLM gets in, races will become extinct on BLM land. This 'woman' (used incorrectly) was actually a supporter and helper with tree spiking 30 years ago to stop logging. If that doesn't make her an extremist, I don't know what would.

J Prich

Reaction
Gonna be tough to beat Laxalt assuming he runs, IMO.

jon coleman

Reaction
Let's hope so. And along those lines, if the real tree hugger Biden has proposed to run the BLM gets in, races will become extinct on BLM land. This 'woman' (used incorrectly) was actually a supporter and helper with tree spiking 30 years ago to stop logging. If that doesn't make her an extremist, I don't know what would.
30 years ago?, havent you heard?, democrats get free pass on the transgressions of there youth, look at kkk robert byrd, a top dog in the klan, 30 years later he was hillarys idle, now, if your republican, the idiots on the left( msm , for those of you who think they are un biased)they go back to your frikken hi school days to try and digg up phoney propaganda( mittins hazing younger class mates ring a bell?), Governor Lombardo, has nice ring to it👌

FourLow

Reaction
How about Joey Gilbert announcing his bid to run?

Argentino

Reaction
Whoever follows suit with this crew is who gets my vote. And should surely get the votes of others. This could be a true turning point in our state and nation. Pay attention!

Argentino

Reaction

Directly related to the BLM -

"The federal agencies now claiming control of land within a state should be drastically downsized and/or dismantled. County Sheriffs in these states should take their rightful position and use their authority to assist in the transfer of control of the land, and prosecution of violations of citizens’ rights by federal authorities."

Who holds the power? -

“The sheriffs of the counties and the state of Nevada and the United States don’t answer to the President, we don’t answer to Senate, we don’t answer to Congress, we don’t answer to our governor, and by all means we really don’t answer to our county commission except for the purse strings,”

Joe Lombardo should man up and join this organization and pave the way for our future Sheriff, then after securing the Governor position, he would be able to work closely with the new Sheriff and DA to weed out the trash that has taken over our state and eliminate tax dollars funding illegal aliens.

What this tells you though is that he has had the chance to join and buck the BLM and has chosen not to. This deserves some attention as to why. This community specifically...deserves to know.

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
Reaction
OR!! He has chosen to pick and choose his battles and win the war! I'll vote for him, he's a good dude.

J Prich

Reaction
Joe would definitely be good for the sport and hopefully the state too, but it's naïve at this stage to think he's a sure bet. There is at least one candidate that will run who is going to run as the Trump ally, with credentials. There are two more who are likely to run who have experience and will be backed by the establishment. All three of those candidates have massive outside support and name recognition.

And everyone is going to hammer him on his 2A positions. Again I think Joe would be great as Gov for a variety of reasons but it's worth being honest about the state of the race here. A lot can change between now and Nov 2020 but Joe has his work cut out for him IMO.

johndjmix

Reaction
Biden is a car / truck guy. Trump is not. He just wants to electrify everything. Just getting the fact straight here. He is also a big racing fan.

I dream of the day I can have a long range, fast charging UTV that’s 100% electric. It will kick the ass of all the gas ones out there.

Not that I don’t love the sound of a loud TT. But after 8 hours in the race truck, I’m sure a lot of us would wish it could be silent aka electric.

—john

Tube ride

Reaction
F7945D04-BB4F-4EE5-B49B-2954129364BB.png

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Biden is a car / truck guy. Trump is not. He just wants to electrify everything. Just getting the fact straight here. He is also a big racing fan.

I dream of the day I can have a long range, fast charging UTV that’s 100% electric. It will kick the ass of all the gas ones out there.

Not that I don’t love the sound of a loud TT. But after 8 hours in the race truck, I’m sure a lot of us would wish it could be silent aka electric.

—john
Keep dreaming. Dreams are fine... Until they crash into reality and you still believe in the dream.

jon coleman

Reaction
the REALLY woke will demand a stop to all motorport, only bicycles are allowed on the Daytona hi banks in February to be eco compliant🚴

Total Loss

Reaction

—john
Keep dreamin.

jon coleman

Reaction
adolf was a car& truck guy too

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 16
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 15