Never Forget...

ACME

Reaction
As we head out to the swap meet and to do our weekend thing: Think about what happened on 9/11 15 yrs ago tomorrow, and the events that changed all our lives forever. Remember those who were lost and the brave souls that ran into the face of danger, to lend aid to those in need.

Pray for our first responders and military who face challenges every day, to protect us and our way of life...

Never Forget and God Bless America!

Last edited:

Fourstroker

Reaction
Amen Jefe

johndjmix

Reaction
As always, I'll post our tribute to those lost on 9/11. The coolermods 9/11 memorial cooler. Complete with lights and working siren and radio.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1473623205.300940.jpg

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
damn i still remember where i was when i saw the 2nd plane hit..

MMilne

Reaction
Thank you for posting this!! Awesome. I have been a desert racer for 25 years and a professional firefighter for 27. This day hits close to home for me and it is amazing that this community takes the time to show support!! Thank you. I will be sharing this with everyone I work with. Thoughts and prayers to all on this day.

sb4pro

Reaction
9-11 Memorial Tribute in North Tonawanda NY today . Each flag represents a victim :(
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

ACME

Reaction
Thank you for posting this!! Awesome. I have been a desert racer for 25 years and a professional firefighter for 27. This day hits close to home for me and it is amazing that this community takes the time to show support!! Thank you. I will be sharing this with everyone I work with. Thoughts and prayers to all on this day.

Thank you for your service! Our son is a FF/Paramedic in TX and we have many LEO/FF friends, so first responders are very important to us...

I happened to be 12 blocks away in NYC on biz when it all went down and I still carry the card from the NYC blood bank dated 9/11 as a reminder. That night we watched a procession of reefer containers go down an empty 3rd street and it really hit home. It was very eerie to have NYC streets totally empty all day.

By a strange turn of events ended up 2-3 blocks from ground 0 later that night volunteering and I saw things that I will never forget. I recall as daylight broke, maybe 5:30 or 6 hearing this awful groaning noise and watched a front loader drag a crushed pumper out to make room for work efforts at the site.

I'll never forget...

Last edited: