Never Forget...

green787

Watched the news all day..... Never once saw the building attacked or collapsed..... Future generations will think 911 was a bunch of cops saluting a hole in the ground.....

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Green,
If future generations forget what 9/11 represents then it's our generation who failed them. In the meantime, patriotism is still strong in my neighborhood. No antifa or protests around here. Each pair of boots or yellow ribbons on the flags represent a local veteran who gave the ultimate sacrifice for this country.

green787

DS..... I'm not questioning patriotism, especially in your neighborhood.... :) The plane crashed that carried the footage of the WWII Normandy landing.... We have 12 seconds of footage, of one poor soul being shot on the beach..... They play it over and over..... So, is it some sort of misdirected "respect" for the dead, that we don't show the attack on the buildings???? I don't get it..... How can we REMEMBER and NEVER FORGET, something that they refuse to show us...????

sb4pro

I for one will NEVER forget I’m reminded all the time of the fear and concern in my mother’s voice when she called me from New York State Police headquarters where she worked . The place was an absolute nightmare as they watched on tv got teletypes across their offices and sent officers and personnel to NYC .

Bro_Gill

My sister was in DC visiting her fiance's father. They were suppose to be eating at the 'Top of the World' that morning before they flew back to SF. He wanted to sleep in. Lucky Karma Kismet? A couple days later, they rented a car and drove back to the west coast. My sister said it was the saddest thing watching all the people walk home from work that day through the city like zombies.