Never Forget

Forty1Racing

I was ten years old.. a day that I will remember for ever.
The only night i looked into the night sky and didnt see one plane in the sky.

1wayne

Amen, 8 years hard to believe, God Bless this wonderful nation of ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McNeilRacing

Wow 8 long years seems like a week ago that happend, how time an Off roads races ago, it seems we love our country 2 still fight for what WE belive in 1 Nation under OUR Lord an Savior Jesus Christ, how we can live in a Nation that will Fight 4 whats right, 1 man 1 vote

M.Harvey1600

every time I see that image of the Twin Towers(World Trade Center) it brings tears up, tears of lives lost and tears of anger... anger that i wanna make all those responsible pay the ultimate price!!!
I remember waking up for work to the news that we had been attacked... Sept. 11, 2001 is a day that will remain in my life forever... we just stayed glued to the T.V. all day while i was working for Herman Motorsports(Jefferies Racing)... looking up at the sky and not seeing a single aircraft was the most odd sensation ever...when i think of dates in our nations history this one stands out right at the top along with Dec. 7, 1941--Pearl Harbor... and June 6, 1944--D-day... we lost so many American lives on these 3 dates!!! I still believe in everything that our country stands for and what it believes in, as well as the decisions it makes....

the reason it feels like it happened only yesterday is because WE have not had any closure for the incident... the day will come, as long as WE NEVER FORGET!!!

Long Live The Red, White and Blue!!!

J Prich

Personally would like to add my thanks to the men and women all over the world in uniform standing guard to prevent future attacks. All politicis aside, I couldn't be more thankful and proud of those folks out there who are lacing up their boots every day and heading out to post in honor of an ideal that is much bigger then themselves.

Storman

Thank you to our troops and raise a glass to the 343 of the FDNY you will not be forgotten!

kim

Rescue 3
Today I find myself in a sea of emotions. Sadness for the families who lost so many loved ones 8 years ago today and pride for our great, wonderful and brave military men and women who have kept us safe for 8 years.

Ken and I would later travel to several cities to attend many firefighter memorials. What a chilling experience to see firemen from all over the country gathered in any single location honoring the fallen. Listening to the stories as told by then Mayor Guilliani (sp) his words were like spears piercing your soul. Watching people, "run out of their shoes" and watching the kindness of shop owners opening their hearts and doors to those in need. Unforgetable.

God Bless America. May she forever stand strong.

9rocky

Today I find myself in a sea of emotions. Sadness for the families who lost so many loved ones 8 years ago today and pride for our great, wonderful and brave military men and women who have kept us safe for 8 years.

Ken and I would later travel to several cities to attend many firefighter memorials. What a chilling experience to see firemen from all over the country gathered in any single location honoring the fallen. Listening to the stories as told by then Mayor Guilliani (sp) his words were like spears piercing your soul. Watching people, "run out of their shoes" and watching the kindness of shop owners opening their hearts and doors to those in need. Unforgetable.

God Bless America. May she forever stand strong.
Never forget.

Attachments

JoeyD23

Thank you to all who continue to fight for this amazing country and may God be with all those friends and families who lost someone in that tragic day........We Will Never Forget 9/11/01

TaylorAnderson31

Thank you to all who continue to fight for this amazing country and may God be with all those friends and families who lost someone in that tragic day........We Will Never Forget 9/11/01

amen Joey, x2 brother...

Baja Pits

8 years ago I lost a great friend on the first air plane.

I almost lost another friend on the ground the same day. He jumped into the river avoiding the debris. Because his hotell was destroyed with all of his stuff, one of the firefighters that pulled him out of the river took him in and cared for him as one of his own. The picures he took of that day are still burned into my brain.

A few years ago I was putting my flag out and an individual that was "delivering" those ads we all find on out front porch asked me why I was putting my flag out, it was not a holiday. It took everything I had to not beat him.

I have friends overseas protecting our freedom to do what we do and say. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.Bojorquez

My mom was on a tour in NYC, Niagara and Washington in that specific order but the original tour was Washington, Niagara and NYC she decided to change it because she said if she left NYC at the end she will be very tired to enjoy NYC, on 9/11 she was in Washington DC. I think it was around 6 am or so when we received a call from her that there was an "accident" on New York's WTC, My dad and I turned the TV to watch what was going on when the 2nd plane crash.. our heart start to bit faster then ever, then they talk about the pentagon being on fire... 2nd call from mom scare as hell.... tough days obviously no flights back home.. Destiny or good luck again first flight out from the area Baltimore to San Diego ( moms flight)

Thanks GOD she decided to be fresh for NYC and not leave until the end of the trip..

GOD BLESS the people that died on 9/11.....

We'll never forget...

Regards to all.....

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
We will never forget. All of your posts brought goosebumps over my body. I can not believe it has been 8 years... Like the rest, none of us will forget that day ... I was 16 and my dad drug me out of bed telling me something horrible had happened. I went to school that day but every class was consumed by watching for any news. We were allowed to leave at lunch that day.

Thank you to the heroes, and a huge thank you to those who continue to fight.

SEANY

I was in New York a couple weeks ago and went by ground zero, they have come along way and the plans for the new structures are exactly the way Americans are know for Build It Bigger!!! I didn't have any close friends hurt by this but it still was a nightmare for everyone. Here are some pictures of the area today!!

Baja D "Diego"

I would like to thank all the men and women who put their lives on the lines everyday to protect our freedom and our country! And may GOD be with those who lost a friend or a family member on 9/11/01. UNITED WE ALL STAND!!!

Attachments