• Forum membership has its advantages....

New 1600 in VORRA!

DirtDgr

Meek Racing has acquired a new 1600 (still keeping 1142)! So if anyone has a 1600 hibernating in the garage we would love to race at least the two VORRA desert races in Hawthorne and Fallon. Would love our own class but could join up and harass class 10 as well. Or even Sportsman.

I know there is one other for sure and rumored to be some trying to purchase a car. I know there is one at least in the BORE series I am trying to contact.

How about it guys or gals? I really miss racing closer to home!

DirtDgr

There are two others that are going to be at the desert races as well. So three so far! Woohoo! Don't sound like much but its a start. Would love to see this class build back up in VORRA. I hear it was the biggest class once.

My car won't fit 1600 darn it. Chenowth Explorer 4 Seater with a 2180cc so it looks like I will be racing class 10 or Sportsmans once I get it done. Its been the family dual sport for years so its taking a bit of work, time and more money than I have.

DirtDgr

DirtDgr

Sorry. I simply wussed out because of the mud. Spent a lot of time scotch briting my unpainted cage and getting our car cleaned up. Was not worth it to me to waste our car in the mud for just 10-20 laps. Sorry.

harleys dad

Sorry. I simply wussed out because of the mud. Spent a lot of time scotch briting my unpainted cage and getting our car cleaned up. Was not worth it to me to waste our car in the mud for just 10-20 laps. Sorry.
WUSS