monsterjamman24

RDC Crypto
Website
www.youtube.com
dose anyone have this track? looks extremly high quality
caguamopmy3.png

Vicconius

RDC Crypto
I wish I could find that map maker, I want to use those props (RB arch & spectators) for my next maps. I have two almost ready, just lacking some ginger bread stuff like that.

monsterjamman24

RDC Crypto
Website
www.youtube.com
I went through the baja maps but none of them are that one, if you get time could somone possibly email it to me, me and a few buddies wanna try to do some of this once and a while

monsterjamman24

RDC Crypto
Website
www.youtube.com
Went back and checked and my bj100 i nothing like that, it has two horrid looking red bull archs(2 pictures side by side) if that higher quality one is private or something i understand, or if theres some graphics mod or something like that that im missing please fill me in on it lol

al_bisig

RDC Crypto
Went back and checked and my bj100 i nothing like that, it has two horrid looking red bull archs(2 pictures side by side) if that higher quality one is private or something i understand, or if theres some graphics mod or something like that that im missing please fill me in on it lol

A beta image, they made it a lower quality due to lag.

Vicconius

RDC Crypto
Ya, that is not in the bj1000 map that is linked from RDC, so it may be a variant or newer version of the map, or it could even be photo shopped.

stretch104

RDC Crypto
I really like the new Geiser TT, notice the GoPro on the hood. Funny how the dash falls off on the first whoop you hit. Not quite as fast or driveable as the Coyne TT tho.