• Forum membership has its advantages....

New 2019 Honda Talon 1000X & 1000R

dbq61537

One thing about a Honda...it may not the fastest...but it will be pretty reliable.

And look for Honda, to have a factory backed team, of drivers out there, showcasing it.

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

johndjmix

One thing about a Honda...it may not the fastest...but it will be pretty reliable.
Absolutely. I think we can all agree Honda makes some of the most reliable power sports vehicles ever created. My 1969 CT70, never rebuilt was still running fine when I re-built it a few years ago. My 1983 ATC110 still is a blast to ride and runs great.

If the Honda is competitive it’s going to be kick ass!

—John

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Total Loss

Break in day on Sat in the hi-dez for the XX.
This thing is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Easy 55 through pretty rough stuff...out of the box.

My buddy brought along his GF for a ride- she is thinking of getting a Talon.
After a ride in the XX, she is rethinking that.

I am not knocking Honda by any means- IMO they look like a great platform...hell I may end up with one some day...

OFFRD-JNKIE

Ok a few people have had the chance to drive the new Talon.... What are everyone's thoughts?

ksmith

anyone know where the mountain / camping section is filmed? that looks awesome!
They Filmed the mountain scene in the Cascade Range of Oregon. Near Hoodoo ski area and Big Lake is the lake they filmed. We had a burn go through there about a decade ago and it opened up the terrain by clearing out the underbrush. The black sand pits are epic as well as sand mountain. It's epic dirt riding during the summer and epic snowmobiling all winter!

AZ7000'

I was able to finger bang a few yesterday at the shop in town with yet another new owner... Looked nice, can't believe no one here has been behind the wheel yet.