New 4-Wheel Class in Desert Racing

mwilsonphoto.com

Reaction
Hahahahahahah,
Saw this car rolling down the 5.
I think he is racing the Terr. Town 250, ahahahahahahaaha

Forty1Racing

Reaction
I bet he is an avid RDC enthusiast. He will be gloating in no time of that hot gallopy

spalind

Reaction
I believe its a Zuk of one sort or another correct?? They made it for a couple years in the early/mid 90's I believe...

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
seen it on the freeway a couple days ago. pretty cool

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
It's the pregnant roller skate! I've seen that thing over at Stone brewery several times. It's actually put together pretty well.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
That rear wing is a very important part of his racer...creates loads of down force, increasing traction and ultimately improving lateral acceleration. Haha

The thing is almost round...so if you rolled it, it might not stop rolling...ever.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
LMAO!!! ^^^^^^ :D

Well if it's from the 90's someone must have taken REALLY good care of it and/or put a LOT of work into making it look that clean!! LOL It's small enough it could almost race in a UTV class LOL :rolleyes: :p :D

Total Loss

Reaction
Thats the new prototype 5 passenger SUV that Barry O will have GM build for his "New world Transportation Order".

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
make a great class 3. I like the fact he is waving at you in the photo non chalantly...he knows he is rolling hard.

mwilsonphoto.com

Reaction
rollin real hard

make a great class 3. I like the fact he is waving at you in the photo non chalantly...he knows he is rolling hard.

NIKAL

Reaction
There are a few of these Geo/Samurai things running around. I have seen a red and yellow one out in PC and at the Terra Del Sol Jeep runs.

bconc

Reaction
The thing is almost round...so if you rolled it, it might not stop rolling...ever.[/QUOTE]

that is friggin hilarious.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
It is definitely a Suzuki --- made back when they had that goofy pickup truck with black plastic bucket seats facing backwards -- I think it is called the Brute... how appropriate!

spalind

Reaction
Ah, finally tracked it down...I knew it wasn't a sidekick....its a Suzuki X-90, sold in the U.S. from 96-98. A whopping 7,205 were sold here in the U.S. during that time. Comes with a 95hp 4cyl engine, either 2 or 4WD...Jeremy Clarkson of "Top Gear" fame dubbed it "the worst car in the world"

bajafan

Reaction
It is definitely a Suzuki --- made back when they had that goofy pickup truck with black plastic bucket seats facing backwards -- I think it is called the Brute... how appropriate!

Maybe you're thinking of the BRAT. Those things were rad. The seats in the bed even had hand holds with plastic grips on them.

There was a blue X-90 on Craigzlist not too long ago that was setup like a rock crawler and looked pretty well built.

I think it looks rediculously cool.... But I'm a kook anyway!