new 5t body

TT"s only

Reaction
New introduction to the growing hpi racing 5t racing community is the release of a new full fender wide body for the popular 5t a 5th scale trophy truck from hpi one of the largest companies in the radio control industry. Race Car Prototypes or RCP Known for building full size TT , class1,Sand car and high end pre-runner bodies And now producing 5t replica trophy truck/class1 lexan shells in 1:5th scale. The first body to come to this new market wide enough to cover the entire wheel were it tuck's in full compression bringing a more true look to scale. The new release was a successful replication of the Fiberwerx TT#50 that is known for its aggressive looks with more replicas on the way for top teams and TT manufactures stay tuned for upcoming pics.

TT"s only

Reaction
Thank's baja619 I want to take a poll on what kind of bodies the off-roaders of the forum would like to see on their hpi 5t trucks! any Ideas???????

TT"s only

Reaction

call-911

Reaction
Yep, I was sooo anticipating the 5T when I first heard it was coming out. After seeing it, I was quickly over it because of the way the body looked/fit. I would love to see a realistic body for the 5T. Depending on how well it is done, it may bring back the interest I originally had.