New Addition to the Householder Motorsports Pre-run Family

Offset Photography

Reaction
I didnt see this over here on RDC so I figured Id copy it over here. If its a repost on RDC, please delete.

Well Most of you have seen this before. Adam picked it up tuesday. I know Jon had a rough time parting with it but it is in a Good home. It is definitely a piece of art. Below those photos are a few of the start of the tear down of the TT for the BAJA 500. ENJOY!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
That's awesome. I glad to see that thing went to a good home.

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Congrats on the new purchase!!!! I know the front suspension is from BMS on the blazer but are they the same components that the front suspension on the TT and the 7200 is based off of? If so then they can swap parts if need be from the blazer to the TT or vice versa in case something happens. Also that pic with 3 motors is sure a pretty site! and is that the new prerunner i see being built there in the corner?? Keep it up you guys are doing an awesome job so far this year!!!

Thanks,
Mike

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Even a Ford guy like me has to acknowledge what a beautiful piece of machinery bitting put together with that Blazer.... Friggin awesome.

tim_krueger

Reaction
Congrats on the new purchase!!!! I know the front suspension is from BMS on the blazer but are they the same components that the front suspension on the TT and the 7200 is based off of? If so then they can swap parts if need be from the blazer to the TT or vice versa in case something happens. Also that pic with 3 motors is sure a pretty site! and is that the new prerunner i see being built there in the corner?? Keep it up you guys are doing an awesome job so far this year!!!

Thanks,
Mike

no i don't think anything is interchangeable... that suspension was totally custom because they had to tailor it to fit what was already done on the blazer.
given the drastically different handling characteristics due to wheel base and that they are building another prerunner my guess is that this will be the main prerunner for then next year + until the other one is done. it doesn't look like they have had much time lately to work on the red prerunner. that one has interchangeable front and rear suspension

RRP FABRICATION

Reaction
Awesome truck! Got to check it out up close this weekend at the MDR race, I want to thank Adam and Terry for their help and running parts to us in this thing this weekend! Got them to us real fast!lol

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
One of the toughest decisions I ever had to make. I had decided to keep it, just put a new built TH400 in from Craig Reed. Then the call came, it was the smart thing to do just not easy at all. I am stoked to see the Householders take it over knowing it will be maintained properly and used for what it was built.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
One of the toughest decisions I ever had to make. I had decided to keep it, just put a new built TH400 in from Craig Reed. Then the call came, it was the smart thing to do just not easy at all. I am stoked to see the Householders take it over knowing it will be maintained properly and used for what it was built.

Like letting a kid go. You probably cried that day.

FCORR

Reaction
my guess is that this will be the main prerunner for then next year + until the other one is done. it doesn't look like they have had much time lately to work on the red prerunner. that one has interchangeable front and rear suspension

You are correct Tim, the Blazer was purchased to be used as a prerunner of the Baja 500 and other upcoming races. They are so busy with their race program that finding time to build a matching prerunner to the TT is tough...it will be finished with time, but the Blazer will be used as the main prerunner until then. I heard immediate plans include detuning the 383 (pictured) to be ran off pump gas and a larger rearend....:eek:

-A.J.

FCORR

Reaction
Also heard the Blazer ran great this weekend in Barstow, unfortunately I only made it half way to Barstow and didn't get to see it run...

Chas Moore

Reaction
Cool truck.

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Thanks for the info, i knew the rear wouldnt work but i wasnt sure if the front would or not, but thanks for clearing it up.

Thanks,
Mike

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Detuning the engine? Whats the power output right now? And a bigger rear end? That TW is a nice piece...

Dezertpilot

Reaction
So the real question is will it be getting BFG's now, or running the Nittos till they are done then switching to the BFG's?