New ATV?

450grl

Reaction
The EFI systems on the Yami's are nice - I have never had an issue with any of them on the Rappy, Griz or my YFZR.....

FarrisMotorsports

Reaction
I have been through every year YFZ including the new R. I switched to KTM and don't plan on riding a Yamaha any time soon....

J Caster

Honda TRX700XX Pilot
Reaction
The Honda 700 with IRS doesn't even compare to the Raptor 700 W/O IRS!! One word for the Honda - BORING!!! Raptor 700 is an amazing machine......

Looks like the "boring" quad just won in Baja again. Maybe that should be its new slogan - "So boring, its fun!" :D

D Bergstrom

Reaction
The Honda 700 with IRS doesn't even compare to the Raptor 700 W/O IRS!! One word for the Honda - BORING!!! Raptor 700 is an amazing machine......

I guess this is where differences of opinion come in. I am the opposite, I have ridden the Raptor 700, and I think it is boring! Just another solid axle quad, did not think it was anything special. I like my 700XX so much better!

Doug

450grl

Reaction
Looks like the "boring" quad just won in Baja again. Maybe that should be its new slogan - "So boring, its fun!" :D

LOL!! Sorry - just didn't do it for me, but apparently it did it for you guys!! ;):D Congrats!!!

BajaWarrior

Reaction
Just bought the Honda 700xx. Brand new but '08 model. Made a good deal at Fun Bike Center on it but almost walked out cause the salesman was a punk. I LIKE THE BIKE A LOT!! Floats over the rough stuff with ease and of course plenty of power.

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
Just bought the Honda 700xx. Brand new but '08 model. Made a good deal at Fun Bike Center on it but almost walked out cause the salesman was a punk. I LIKE THE BIKE A LOT!! Floats over the rough stuff with ease and of course plenty of power.

how does it handle in the high speed turns?