New Baja Sur Tourist Tax

El Mamito USMC

OFFRD-JNKIE

IT's for Baja California Sur (south of Guerro Negro) not Baja Norte (TJ to Guerro Negro) so it will only effect the peninsula runs as far as races go.

Chainguide

It works out to be less than $19.00 US
In Las Vegas, you book a room at $400/night then they charge you $50 if you want to use a working refrigerator, Room tax at 13.35%, Parking $15/night, Resort fee of $45 and lets not forget about all the tipping...

Last edited:

swiftracing5

I have still been "strongly urged" at the border to buy a visa if I will be down there for more than 3 days. Pay the fee and keep smiling, deep breath.

51rcr

Catch them when there happy and excited and confused thinking they have to. Here here just fill this out and pay $18

Lord Green

If those ladies are still making tacos on the beach there, it's worth the price of admission just for that!

Is BCS still charging for "bug spraying," too?
On my last trip through G Negro (last year) they were still charging $2.00 to spray the truck

johndjmix

Never done this in 4 years ive been going, never had an issue. Even on the penicila run.

I have still been "strongly urged" at the border to buy a visa if I will be down there for more than 3 days. Pay the fee and keep smiling, deep breath.