New Beard F-150 Seat Mounts

motoxscott

Reaction
Beard just designed their direct seat mounting kit on my F-150 and they should have them available in a few weeks. I had the stock bench in there. It will fit '92-'96 models. Thought I would pass this on so if anyone was looking to add some seats but dont have a cage yet, this works great. They are both on sliders and the passenger side will tilt forward so you can get in the back.

NORCALf150

Reaction
looks good im sure that will fit in a regular cab?....any clues about the price?

"death must be easy cause life is hard"

murphco

Reaction
show some "action shots",i would like to see how far they tilt.my wifes butt is real small but fullpull's may not fit thru.

aligned by laser,adjusted by hammer.

motoxscott

Reaction
Those are some good questions, you'll have to talk to Beard about those though.

Sorry.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Fullpull fit in the rear of the ranger...although between him and skyler and my driving they managed to break the rear seat!!!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

motoxscott

Reaction
The right one won't tilt yet, they are having a special pc. laser cut and didnt have it in time, so I'll take it back to them to install very soon.

motoxscott

Reaction
It's in my living room right now. I haven't installed it yet. I might try and do it this weekend.

-Scott

slimjim

Reaction
did you think about getting the sand/tan color seats? are you gonna re-do your interior using more greys?

put on your seatbelt...

motoxscott

Reaction
The interior will be completely gutted and changed out eventually. I'm not worried if colors dont match right now. I'm not a big lover of tan anyway.

-Scott

In_the_works

Reaction
Can you give any info on price? Could the mounts be used with non-bench seats? I don't know if the stock mounting bolts are the same.

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250
'03 Sonoma

00TRDTaco

Reaction
Try giving them a call or sending them an email asking about it. If they don't have mounts yet, they might be looking for someone to leave a vehicle there to make the first set. Ask for Tim. Thats exactly what I did. They used my tacoma to make the first set of mounts. I left my truck with them for about 3 days, while they made the mounts and installed them for me, everything for free. If your truck looks pretty enough too (mine didn't at the time) they might shoot some photos for their website and ads.