• Forum membership has its advantages....

New Board

StandOnTheGas

Cool! The new board is here. No more smack talking I hope.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by klaus on 04/01/01 02:33 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Klaus

Administrator
Thats the idea behind it.

Hopefully we'll see some quality conversations.

Jerry Zaiden

This new Thread is the best thing that has happened to this site. For sure the post will be taken seriously and people will want to post. If there is any $h1t talking they will be banned! That is awesome. Plus the ability to post pics, info etc.... from the race or at hoe. Sharing pictures with each other. Organized subject lines etc....

Way to go Klaus!

grt

Checkers *********
Klaus:

Excellent forum. RDC has come quite a long way since you used to post everything in red. Great Job!!

grt

nimrod

KOOK!
uhhh I think the only way to insure quality conversations would be to ...........awe sheeze they would have to kick me off........

green787

I'm confused, what new board??? Oh, I see now there is some sort of rating for posts... hey I'm 54 and a little far sighted... helps when racing... but I can't read the guages anymore...

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
I'm confused, what new board??? Oh, I see now there is some sort of rating for posts... hey I'm 54 and a little far sighted... helps when racing... but I can't read the guages anymore...
look at the thread date, this thread was started in 2001

Uncle_Bob

This new forum is great Klaus. It's stuff like this that will continue to make RDC one of the best off-road sites out there....
I always thought it was and is the best off-road site out there.

Thanks Klaus!

Waldo

Safehouse
This thread isn't about the new rating system...

The RDC boys made a change in '01 for the better. At one time, RDC had a different look (black/blue) and format. I don't know how many OG's are still around but it would be fun to find out. Peace.

erikh

I'm not sure where it is now but everyone was assigned a User ID# or something like that from the software when you registered. I remember a thread awhile back where everyone was sharing that number. The lower the number, the longer you've been registered. You can check out the Join Date under the avatar also to see how long someone's been on the board.

erik

Waldo

Safehouse
I'm not sure where it is now but everyone was assigned a User ID# or something like that from the software when you registered. I remember a thread awhile back where everyone was sharing that number. The lower the number, the longer you've been registered. You can check out the Join Date under the avatar also to see how long someone's been on the board.

erik
You are member #306.

If you right click your username and hit "properties", the last number of the url is your member number.

fishd00d

What A Joke
You are member #306.

If you right click your username and hit "properties", the last number of your url is your member number.
Even easier just move the mouse over anyones username and look at the bottom of the screen in the taskbar and the last numbers there are the member number

Waldo

Safehouse
Even easier just move the mouse over anyones username and look at the bottom of the screen in the taskbar and the last numbers there are the member number
Even easier - thx

We joined the same month/year...however you member number is 3000 something? Did a ton of peeps join that month after me or did you change something with your account?

Just curious as I know you been around here quite a while.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Even easier - thx

We joined the same month/year...however you member number is 3000 something? Did a ton of peeps join that month after me or did you change something with your account?

Just curious as I know you been around here quite a while.
Ya I was just looking at that. You joined May 15th, 2001 and I joined May 9th, 2001 so I must have changed my acct or something weird cause that dosent make sense... Klaus you reading this?