New Body Design Class 1

EGR1600

Reaction
hi guys, this is a new design for class 1 race car, made by Ferrari design from La Paz Baja Sur. what do yuo think about this new project? (only body design)

Ferrari is a nickname of my friend Paco

Reaction
Copyright/trademark infringement, unfortunately, is what comes to mind first. Doesn't look that different than the Alpha body either, IMHO.

J.COLEMAN

Reaction
What kind of car is that?

diirk

Reaction
Looks good. What did you draw it up with?

baja619

Reaction
Copyright/trademark infringement, unfortunately, is what comes to mind first. Doesn't look that different than the Alpha body either, IMHO.
1st thing I thought of as well. I am not gonna lie though, that body is hott!

OutlawGrl

Reaction
My guess it is a Jimco Dominator. If you lookl at the front bumper and also the arms it kinda has the look of the Mcmillins car.

Fourstroker

Reaction
My guess it is a Jimco Dominator. If you lookl at the front bumper and also the arms it kinda has the look of the Mcmillins car.
Good eye girl. That photo is of Mark's Dominator that was in the classifieds recently. Dual spares, 6 lug wheels and billet upper front arm give it away.

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
Reaction
well done Jenn. i knew it was mark's car right away. the front end of that car is hard to miss.