New build

Reaction
I am building something different and something that means a lot a few years ago i built a 7.3 diesel prerunner custom fabricated everything on it from the roll cage to the axel tubes it was a beautiful truck had well over 200k in the build pushing this monster was 1800hp and 2000tq from a quad turbo 7.3 with 34" travel front and 39" travel rear this truck was the best a Ford diesel could be unfortunately in late 2016 me and my girlfriend was coming home from the dunes and a lady hit us head on at 70 mph it not only tore my truck to bits but changed my life completely I was not that badly hurt due to my 5pt harness but my girlfriend was not so long she was killed on impact and this accident turned my life on its end I unfortunately fell into a very depressed state lost my fab shop and began to drink my life away it was just so hard being here without her I was planning to propose that night earlier this year I was sitting home looking at pics of us amd I decided to get my life back together and I found a small s10 and starting to build up another truck in her honor I was curious if anyone had an idea for a good trans for this that is auto amd I chose an s10 because it was the truck we went on first date I haven't really built a small prerunner all of mine have been full size any good suggestions would be welcome

lllux

Reaction
I don't think anyone commented because that's a brutal story. Glad to hear you pulled yourself back together. Sorry for your loss. I have no suggestions for your s10 build but if you're 7.3 truck was really that ridiculous (post pics) then I'm looking forward to watching this build.

Reaction
Thank u and unfortunately I don't have any pics of the old truck too many memories I will be posting all the pics of the s10 and I know I shouldn't have gone into such detail but I wanted people to know that bad things happen and we may fall down but never stop fighting and keep pushing forward because life is too precious to waste I have started my from ground zero and I have to say it been hard but I am glad I never gave up hope

Bert is my name

Reaction
I understand the struggle of getting life back on track. My own project has been a great motivator for me. I'm glad to hear you are getting back on track yourself. I had an 88 s10 with a built v6 and 700 r with a manual valve body. Loved that truck. With a mild lift and a locked rear diff i could cruise all over glamis. Always wished i had the fab skills at that time to put a real suspension under that truck and drive train. Good luck going forward in life.

Reaction
That cool I always liked when people saw something different that is why I chose an F350 last time and chose an S10 this time my area is covered in rangers but yet to see a s10 curious what do u think about a Ford 9 in this truck