New Cars Both got BITD teched.

azdezertracer

Just got both the single seater and the sxs approved for BITD. We've been racing in the Whiplash Circuit for about 8 months and doing good. So now is the time to push the single seater into other organizations and get my 2 seater into the UTV races.

Here's some pics.

Attachments

Fourstroker

Just got both the single seater and the sxs approved for BITD. We've been racing in the Whiplash Circuit for about 8 months and doing good. So now is the time to push the single seater into other organizations and get my 2 seater into the UTV races.

Here's some pics.
What class is the single seater legal in?

LukeHuff

redlines are sweeet! cool cars. How do you like them both? And where is the place in the backround that the single seater is in. Looks like a mx park, but its got a bridge and stuff looks cool!

BlueBear

Prep/Woody/Sleepy/Drive-Bear

Here's some pics.
were those the cars at geiser today?

azdezertracer

Yes they were at Geiser's yesterday trying to get SCORE teched. The single seater BITD will run in there own class.

The picture is from Firebird MX track.