• Forum membership has its advantages....

New Chat!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I made this chat room on IRC for Race-Dezert.com. I thought since this website doesn't have a chat room so I decided to make one. If u would like to chat with the people of race-dezert. go to http://home.earthlink.net/~wapawekka</A> : just enter a nickname and click connect. If u have any comments or complaints, E-mail me at [email protected]"][email protected][/url] or reply to this post!

P.S. I'm sorry for the constant beeping when u type! I will have that cleared up really soon!
Thank you

WAPAWEKKA

Greg

That chat rocks! it's real-time (like our Wednesday night chat on prerunners.com) but it's got Dezert People in it! Check it out!

Greg

rdc

This is wapawekka, on a different name temporarily. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but my website is currently down, due to problems with earthlink. I will have that up as soon as I clear it up with earthlink. Thank you for ur patience.

Eric

If you need a place to host, I can help out. I own an ISP and have plenty of free space if you need it.

Eric
-------------------
Z-YA Racing

John Bitting

Administrator
I think most people are like me. When we get a chance to go in there we are the only ones in there, if you set a time like Greg and Jen and it makes it a little more interesting. my 2 cents.

rdc

Ok that works! Thanks for the comment! What day and time would u prefer to have a chat!