New Chevy front end

dadomin8r

Reaction
yeah, that looks pretty simple, I could make that in an afternoon or so! J/K John!

That looks nice.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
C'mon Dom, you know what I mean. The upper arm mount was relocated to correct geometry but the design itself it was I meant was clean and simple. Nothing too crazy that it would take months and months to rebuild. I guess simple in this case would not do Johns work any justice. I will leave it at clean and functional.

dadomin8r

Reaction
speaking of the upper arm mounts, where were they before? I would assume they were directly downward on the web section...right. Did he widen those mounts (heim to heim on the upper arm)? There wasn't a finished picture of the upper mount, but did he plate it in, or leave it just like that?

Kbach66

Reaction
Damn....that is nice. The best part is that every thing looks so fininshed. Usually there's something zip tied together "just for now" that ends up like that for life. I would be curious as well on the cost. Maybe I should start cutting up my daily driver '02 and make my 95 body 'playtruck' my daily driver!!

Hey John....what's the latest on your project...got any photos for us?!?!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I will have pictures next week. Progress is coming along well. Its totally stripped and on a roller cart. The front end subframe is being built to hold the lowers. I got all of my howe power steering components in the mail today as well as a Fox mockup shock. I will be at the shop on Tuesday and I will take pics and post them Tuesday night if anyone else wants to see them. We are ordering a tubeworks full floater for it also, cant beat the price, I was gonna go with a Currie until I priced it all out. I am hoping to have it as a roller around expo time and driving it in Laughlin but I keep adding more to the project everyday so I am not quite sure when it will be done.