New class 8 by HNM Motorsports

Kevin/H&M Motorsports

Reaction
Just finishing up the fieldings class 8. New team that will be racing b.I.T.D. next year.
will post more later.

Combz08

Reaction
that looks SWEEEETTTT really dig the dash layout whats the power plant ford or chevy?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Looks really nice. I like the dash too. Nicely done

Bink Designs

Reaction
Great to see a new Class 8. Looks great guys.. I agree with everyone that dash looks dope!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That thing is BA! Something to one day compete with the Geiser 8 truck. What are the travel number? Also what drivetrain is this truck funning and lastly thats a good looking body!

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Nice truck. What frame are you using. It looks a little narrow to be a late model frame. What series is the owner looking at running? The future of class 8 looks great!

M.Harvey1600

Reaction

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Kevin -

Saw the truck at Trailer Products when the body and dash were getting done. Snapped a few pics with the IPhone.

Congrats! Everything looks great! You did a great job! Looking forward to seeing it run!

Good luck to you and the team!

Be sure to tell the boys to hit me up with any graphic needs!

Old School 8

Reaction
Looks good. If anyone an appreciate the time invested in building a new truck, its ME !
I hope the owner doesnt limit themselves to only BITD.

Kevin/H&M Motorsports

Reaction
Thanks for the compliments. It's been alot of work on this truck. Travel numbers are 18" front and 24 " rear. Culhane turbo 400 with dougans built 440 small block pushing 677hp. chrismann third member with dirt tech pro housing running tcs 300m axles. Looking to race B.I.T.D series for the first year.

Lance T

Reaction
Another 8 truck! Yeah! Looks great, can't wait to see it in BITD.

I love this class...and will never be able to race it.

Tyler7

Reaction
Truck looks really good guys!!! And trailer products did an awesome job like always!!

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
hell yeah another class 8, thats 4 class 8 trucks being built in here, class 8 shall rise again and kick some buggy dorks butt yey yey

Racer Tim

Reaction
Trailer Products did the body but that dash is all aluminum and was done by Curt at CRB fab in san marcos and yeah it looks sweet!

Kevin -

Saw the truck at Trailer Products when the body and dash were getting done. Snapped a few pics with the IPhone.

Congrats! Everything looks great! You did a great job! Looking forward to seeing it run!

Good luck to you and the team!

Be sure to tell the boys to hit me up with any graphic needs!