• Forum membership has its advantages....

New class 9

mdepue

Yesterday my uncle Mike Depue started to build someone a new class 9 I will post some build pictures
Day 1
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1454813606.934886.jpg

Day 2
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1454813624.620786.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

BUGGYDORK.COM

I have a brand new Silcock Racing front beam spindle to spindle, Silcock racing spring plates! Need them gone. Let me know... Chassis looks great!

mdepue

Only got to work on it for a few hours today, got the transmission mounts done and the rear cage finished.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1454887271.358786.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

BUDMAN975

Picked up this old Race-co a few years back, whenever I get a little bit of extra time at the shop I am able to get things done on her. My daughter and little brother have been driving her around a bit, they can't wait till they are legal to race, I let both of them know that they have to sit in the right seat for a couple races first.

Attachments

Johnson954

Picked up this old Race-co a few years back, whenever I get a little bit of extra time at the shop I am able to get things done on her. My daughter and little brother have been driving her around a bit, they can't wait till they are legal to race, I let both of them know that they have to sit in the right seat for a couple races first.
Nice!

mrmatt

Looks good mike

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk