• Forum membership has its advantages....

New Fox V3 helmet with Radio Speakers?

Rslhc

Hey all,

I’m in the market for a new helmet since the snell date on my Fox v4 has aged out for SCORE competition. I tried on a new v3 today and it seemed to fit well, but it didn’t seem to have a lot of spacing in the ears and I’m concerned about getting a helmet speaker kit from PCI in there. Anyone have any experience with this model helmet and wiring it up for radios?

Fourstroker

That's what my 18 year old son wears and has the PCI setup. No issues so far. I wired it and it's not easier or harder than any other bike helmet

DG_BTI

Hey all,

I’m in the market for a new helmet since the snell date on my Fox v4 has aged out for SCORE competition. I tried on a new v3 today and it seemed to fit well, but it didn’t seem to have a lot of spacing in the ears and I’m concerned about getting a helmet speaker kit from PCI in there. Anyone have any experience with this model helmet and wiring it up for radios?
i have this helmet with the rugged radio setup, no problem for me

Rslhc

i have this helmet with the rugged radio setup, no problem for me
Sweet! I actually called PCI yesterday and talked to one of their helmet techs. Said the only issue they've had is someone running one of these helmets a few sizes too small 😬😬

Thanks for the help folks.