New Geiser Bros TT

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Check it out, only about 5 pics up on their site right now.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
If they offered you a ride Jack would you say "I'm sorry, it's too crowded for me."?

I think it's pretty innovative and like the fact builders are trying different designs and functions.

Pretty sweet.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Nope, sorry I don't have any contact info for him. But maybe if you emailed the Geiser's on their website they would give it to you, I really don't know though.

DG_BTI

Reaction
you cant tell from the picture, but the driver sits 6" forward from the passengers, also it will have the new Ford body style

shrek

Reaction
Is this to race, or is this a toy??

Looks cramped to me, could you imagine getting in and out of that thing??
And imagine the driver trying to get out in an hurry??

Cool design, though.

Shrek

mattrick8888

Reaction
isnt that going to be uncomfortable as hell to drive with a transmission in between your feet? where will the pedals be?

RacerX

Reaction
Scott Taylor's Pro 2 is the same way. He sits in the middle. If you havnt never seen Pete Sorhen(sp?), he is a tall guy, so It shouldnt be to bad for the stretch.

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
What's w/ the street racing type seats? I've never sat in OMP's, but having friends in the "ricer crowd" (man - did I just admit that???) I've sat in a few of the momo and sparco type seats and they seem WAAY less ocmfortable then even the base model beard type seats. Wonder why the guys w/ big bucks are runnin street type seats? Anybody ever sat in those? Steve

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Are you sure you've seen them in some of the ProTrucks? I thought Mastercraft was the "official" seat monoply..errr...I mean company.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I like it, it's definately unique with the side by side by side setup, and one of the only 3 seat TT's ( others would be Mark Dye's Avalanche, and isn't Collin's truck 3 seat?). My question is, what, if so, is the need for a third person? Something to think about. Maybe so two guys can change two flats at once without the drive having to get out? Or maybe some unique or different or experemental part or setup that will be going on the truck that it needs 3 people to change for whatever reason??

mgobaja

Reaction
2 guys changing a flat is almost always faster then 1. And with 3 people in it, the driver will not have to fatigue himself doing tire changes.