new GEISER class 6/7200 just changed the class.......

Robby Woods

RDC Crypto
I'm good friends of geisers, but I don't drink the kool aid. I think there will be trucks built that will be more advanced than there's in the near future. But from my perspective and I've seen both......The Mason Truck looks like a toy compared to the Geiser. Just an opinion.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
RDC Crypto
Im not sure why anybody even gives two **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!**ts about score class 6.

7200 is the real class and its legal in BITD regardless of weight so long as the trackwidth and motor jive. Race with a handfull in score or race with a couple bakers dozen in BITD...hmmm. Score class 7 is dead, 7-2 is a joke, and 6 is just to keep 7200 BITD racers with some place to play.

SCORE is to TT what BITD is to Mini TT. Yeah they still have entries vice versa but the big dog mini truck class is BITD. Parker will prove that like it always does. Whats the entry list? 25? 30? How many were at Laughlin.

Lets talk about racing and stop whining about tube size and just say "nice truck".

I bet the truck that wins Parker is fat by a long shot. If PPI could build a sub 4k v6 vehicle for the overall 15 years ago somebody ought to be able to figure it out now. Im actually disapointed in the 7200 class and the fact they weigh so much and arent doing better overall.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
Im not sure why anybody even gives two **
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!****
mexico-flag.png
¡Ay, caramba!**ts about score class 6.

7200 is the real class and its legal in BITD regardless of weight so long as the trackwidth and motor jive. Race with a handfull in score or race with a couple bakers dozen in BITD...hmmm. Score class 7 is dead, 7-2 is a joke, and 6 is just to keep 7200 BITD racers with some place to play.

SCORE is to TT what BITD is to Mini TT. Yeah they still have entries vice versa but the big dog mini truck class is BITD. Parker will prove that like it always does. Whats the entry list? 25? 30? How many were at Laughlin.

Lets talk about racing and stop whining about tube size and just say "nice truck".

I bet the truck that wins Parker is fat by a long shot. If PPI could build a sub 4k v6 vehicle for the overall 15 years ago somebody ought to be able to figure it out now. Im actually disapointed in the 7200 class and the fact they weigh so much and arent doing better overall.

nailed it!!!

Samco Fab

RDC Crypto
A 7200 truck overalled the Vorra USA 500 with 20+ minutes to spare. Of course that is a smaller race with only about 48 entries, and 8 unlimited vehicles to beat, but not too shabby.

Is direct injection allowed in 7200 and 6?

bigtex

RDC Crypto
I'm good friends of geisers, but I don't drink the kool aid. I think there will be trucks built that will be more advanced than there's in the near future. But from my perspective and I've seen both......The Mason Truck looks like a toy compared to the Geiser. Just an opinion.

So a toy (Mason Truck) has won more Championships in this new class than any other truck builder out there..... just sayin

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
look at this video i found on u-'boob......

[video=youtube;QhhxF7jHXfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhhxF7jHXfY&list=UUlbr0W3cgBxW70N6l8gVTgA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
There we have it. Good to go in my book. Nice job Gieser bros. Beautiful truck as always. That sure did sound like the Pistol's voice didn't it? Haha

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
Although it is missing a pound or so of fiberglass from the bedside. Cut the cab off and make it 2".

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
RDC Crypto
Im going to put a body on my scat v4 alumicraft and really give you guys something to whine about! The Geiser truck made the weight. Im sure if they spent a few days on it they could lighten it up even more. It would weigh 3990 if they got rid of the fuel vent check valve and used the standard ball check. There is probably 20lbs that can be shaved off that truck without trying. Nice job Geiser bros!