New GRD designed/Peterbuilt Fabrication 2 seat midengine prerunner

Scott_F

Nice build. What engine is that? I really like those trailing arms. Post more pics of them if you can.

Racer Tim

Nice build. What engine is that? I really like those trailing arms. Post more pics of them if you can.
The engine is crazy its a Danzio BBC, I think a 582 CI something like 1000hp, bolted to a fortin 5 speed sequential with a torque converter. I'll get more pictures soon

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
The engine is crazy its a Danzio BBC, I think a 582 CI something like 1000hp, bolted to a fortin 5 speed sequential with a torque converter. I'll get more pictures soon
wow... nice car!!!....

skip the prerunner and go straight to class 1 with that thing!! :D

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Looks cool. How about a couple more shots of the front end and arms.

CRAIG_HALL

Awww.. so thats what those arms were for.. Looks good

Racer Tim

is that your new car timmy? long time no talk to where ya been?
Hey kyle no this isnt my new car but i may end up doing one some day maybe the 4 seat version? This car is a customer of Pete and Danny and its turning out sweet. The Design and Fabrication that went into this car is second to none!

More pictures to come soon

hi it's possible to have more information?
i'm interested for sale mid engine body truck in europe

FABRICATOR

I think a mid-mounted BBC is one of the ultimate dezert setups. But a Brodix 582? I hope the engine has it's own front and rear mounts. And it's good that the drive train is out in back.... away from people.

Racer Tim

It has a motor plate and will of course be mounted well. The motor is on the large side but with a torque converter i think it should be ok, besides its what the customer wanted LOL. The car is currently getting a custom made bug body mounted on it with doors that open and the whole nine yards @CRB fab in san marcos. The car should be crazy when its finished! One cool things ive liked about it is that even running pump gas and not pushing the motor to hard you can get 800-900 HP!

Dezertpilot

Will the transaxle hold up to 1000 hp in the dirt?