New Hampshire(sp?)

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
I think Tony Stewart's gonna win. but im not even going to watch this race. 300 miles of boring.

maybe someone new will win. that would be nice.

kaw500

Reaction
OK then after after a week to recover from a NASCAR event I guess I'm ready to watch the next race, besides it just too hot outside. I'm just glad Sonoma was not this week we'd be fried.

TS looks good, HMS still strong except the 88 maybe BIFFY can pull one out. As for RGM a top 25 would be nice.

NH is kind of a snooze feast, next week a Super Speedway and double file will be interesting to see with plates on the cars.

kaw500

Reaction
RG leads a lap (133) pits and falls back to 26th 1 lap down

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Redflag due to rain with Logano up front, I wouldn't mind the race ending now with 28 laps left and Logano with his first win. RG still 25th

kaw500

Reaction
Joey gets a win RG 25th and still solidly locked (mired) 34th in points.

Lets see how the double file works at a real Speedway.

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
I live within two hours of New Hampshire Motor Speedway (it's a good five or six hours to the next closest track) and even I didn't care about this race. I only found out Joey won by signing on here just now. That being said, I'm really glad he won. He's a fellow New Englander and I've known the kid for about 3 or so years. Nicest and most humble guy on the circuit. For him to win at his "home track" is awesome.