New Hampshire

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
well... looks like Robby's not so bad at this NASCAR stuff after all, eh? Labonte 45th and dead last in first practice.

As usual, RG's setup seems to work for him and nobody else. I hope that BL gets the team some great input, and the good news is that there is nowhere else to go but up.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
I think Bobby was listed as 45th because he wreaked in practice and RGM has been getting the back up car ready. Bummer deal! Hopefully RGM put a decent back car on the truck and it was ready to and not half preped.

I would expect a bad qualifying run as the car has not seen the track and he will start in the back anyways.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
I think Bobby was listed as 45th because he wreaked in practice and RGM has been getting the back up car ready. Bummer deal! Hopefully RGM put a decent back car on the truck and it was ready to and not half preped.

I would expect a bad qualifying run as the car has not seen the track and he will start in the back anyways.

I know he wreaked in practice, he was 45th! LOL

Oh, you mean he wrecked? bummer!! Still he turned 15 laps and his best lap time was good enough for 45th. Did he wreck on the 15th lap or 1st?

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Did they fix the primary, or pull out the back up? BL able to pick up a slight amount of speed, and up to 34th in final practice. Fingers crossed that they can get that sucker moving faster throughout the race.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
DUUUUDE!! Aren't you all pulling for Danica today????

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
ya know, that chic that made an appearance in SI Swimsuit last year, and it's been like her best performance to date??? LOL!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
This Sunday's race is so exciting...everyone is swamping the forum I see...oh boy...LOL!!

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Just got up with 15 to go... lol

Watched the end live on Race Buddy... holy ish!! did you see the size of that lobster??? Half the size of Jimmie, and he was scared to hold it! Pu$$ay!!