New Hearbst Truggy?

tkr

Reaction
I remember reading somewhere last year that the Hearbst were building something new to replace their "outdated" truggy. Anyone know if that's true or what it is?

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Rumor has it that they will be building another 4WD but I think it will race TT. I think the Truggy will be retired within the next year and a half and put in the Herbst motorsports museum ( I know they don't have one but I'm sure they will). JUST A RUMOR PEOPLE.

Racers Only

tkr

Reaction
Well that outa make a lot of the class one guys happy....

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

dezertchick

Reaction
I have the perfect place for the "old" Truggy--my living room! I promise to take care of it... ;-)

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I bet you do!!!

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
There may not be a new Truggy for racing but I heard they were building a sandcar for Glamis that uses alot of the same fixtures as the truggy but alot lighter and were going for some 1000hp engine rumor has it they want to hit the sand drags start jump at 100mph rumor??? Hey Reese ask Troy about this one will ya....Mike

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Reese, but what do you know anyways :). Wardy.

Racers Only

scott

Reaction
Mike, I heard the same thing... From what I understand Ed wants a buggy for Glamis that will kick ass over Troy's Turbo'ed Subaru, so Mike Smith told Ed give me more $$$ than the other company and I'll build a 4 seat 800HP Truggy with 30 inches of wheel travel.... If this RUMOR is true thats pretty damn cool.....

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Herbst are not building a new Truggy. They plan to race the shark for a few more years.

The main focus is to get TT to go 1000 miles with no problems.

As for the sand car lots of talk.

Rider #100