New hotel??

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
does anyone know the name of that new hotel off of outlet center drive??...Mike

<font color=red>The dump you take is the gold I make so I can afford to play and race!</font color=red>

SuperDave

Reaction
It's one of those new Holiday Inn Express hotels. I talked to someone who checked in to prices and they said they start at $99 per night. I haven't trying calling though to verify.

Rover 4

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
do you know what city that is cuz its like 8mi. from Barstow??? I want call them

<font color=red>The dump you take is the gold I make so I can afford to play and race!</font color=red>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Barstow.
Rooms range from 84-149 for friday night.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
ok all thats left is rooms with 2 queens or suites with one king and a pull out sofa ask for the "racer rate" it cost me $79.00 and Im a priority club member too!!!! :) the number is 760-253-9200 and its a Holiday Inn Express & Suites... hey John I have an extra bed and screaming 5 month old baby :) wanna split it J/K :)...Mike

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Mike with two daughters that does not scare me. Thanks for the info. I am going to try and put the blazer back together and bring it out. I started stripping it to get caged.