New House

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
My new house will be done next month. I am looking to support off-roaders. I will need landscaping, concrete work, crown molding work, Shutters downstairs, Inside painting. If any of you do this, I would like to support the sport first and then go to normal contractors if I have to.. Thank you in advance.

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
Have you or do you have a tile guy yet. I happen to know one personally.

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>Fab by travolta</font color=yellow>

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Yes, the wood floors and carpeting and tilework will all be done the week after we close. Thank you. If we decide to change anything, I will let you know.

mgobaja

Reaction
I work for a landscape supply company in Southern California " Hydro-Scape " .Let me know where you live and I'll see about some referrals for contractors in the area and if you want to do it yourself I can get you a good price on the material..

Rodney

Reaction
Let me know if you need any heating or a/c work done. I'll hook you up.

Winning IS everything

Ryno

Reaction
John-

Oh Geez, I know everybody but the landscape guy. If you have a set of plans, or something to go off of, it would be most helpful. From your crown, to countertops, cabinets, shutters, etc. =) Is it a tract, or a custom?

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

drtdevil93

Reaction
john: most people dont know but i lead a double life. Not only am i erik the spring guy, im also erik the ceo, owner, and president of EW moving. let me know if you need a mover, ill hook you up.

erik

scott

Reaction
John, when you landscape the backyard, you gotta put a Tabletop kicker for your dirtbike to clear the pool, ;)

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
To hell with the kicker. He needs a BIGASS brick BBQ with lots of grilling area and a kegorator, so that I can take care of business at the RDC barbeques.

Wat do you think John? Am I on target?

Kris

"Revenge is best served cold"

DPpatrol

Reaction
i have a good friend whos awesome at concrete. Don't know how far you are from carlsbad though.

jason

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Considering I bought in South County and my backyard is just big enough for a bbq, I will have to go with Kris and have to skip the kicker. But my next house (5 years) will have a pool and room for a 50 track.

Jordan

Reaction
I am no professional but I have painted the inside of about 10 homes. If you need some help send me an email ok.

Jordan

Jordan@JordansRealm.com

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Jordan I appreciate the offer but the house is 3700 sq ft and we will have about 3 days from when the flooring is done and when we move in so we need a crew to knock it out. I guess the baseboards get jacked with the wood floors and carpet. Otherwise I would have did it over time room by room. Thank you for the offer though. I will add you to the bbq list for the new house. :)

Junior

Reaction
Uh....is this where we sign up for the BBQ list?

Junior
EJR Racing #244

poolman

Reaction
I'll take care of the pool stuff you buy the beer.When is the BBQ?

poolman

Tyson

Reaction
Hey John, let me know if you need anything done with your phones - I have all the hook ups for jacks, cabling, new lines - whatever. And whatever I can't do my company can.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops.

Jordan

Reaction
OK man just let me know! Hell yeah BBQ sounds good!

Jordan

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
John,
I'm a professional inspector and can i get on the BBQ list also....I can only work on non-race weekends. New homes are cool....but why Cali? I got out of there......being taxed to death. Good luck with the nieghbors!
Art "The TECH DUDE" Savedra