New HPI Savage!

yamadog77

Reaction
Hey everyone..Does anyone know anything about the front steering servos in the new savage? I got this truck not too long ago, its the coolest truck I have ever seen, but the steering servo busted already.. any suggestions would be great!

<font color="blue"> live fast..die slow..stand back..and let go! </font color>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Pick up a digital servo from Hi-tec, metal gear hi torque/speed. They come with a lifetime warranty against beaking. Only cost about 75 bucks.

yamadog77

Reaction
<font color="blue">ok great..thanks for the advice!

Live fast...die slow..stand back...and let go
</font color>

boonybouncer

Reaction
I'd go for the digital futaba servo. Very expensive, but with this servo, i can turn the tires with it not moving in the middle of Glamis.

toyoter91

Reaction
hitec's 945mg should be able to move the tires also and is mucho cheaper than the digital servos.. now if i had the cash to blow i would get digital hitec servos little less pricey than other brands and just as good with better factory support... digitals EAT batterys though but are faster stronger and have more steps... cant go wrong with that

Reaction
I have a savage ss, I been riddled with center transmission problems but man this is the most durable truck i ever had or seen! I`m supercharging mine in the future. I jumped mine 5 and 1/2 feet in the air and 20 feet across the yard over and over and countless times i landed on its nose or upside down until i dialed in the ramp angle and nothing broke except my gas tank busted open. These are the ultimate jumpers. My nieghbor hates his tmaxx now because it breaks so much doin the same things i do with mine lol.

BRAVO 1

Reaction
Hey Guys I Also Have A Savage, I Bought About 2 Years Ago And Make Some Changes On It, I Recomended A Hi-tec Servos, It Is Cheap. Strong And Really Good Tryit

Excuse Mi English But I'm Trying To Do Mi Best

motoman93117

Reaction
dont get a futaba if you wanna spend some money get a titanium gear servo 330z od torque 114 or something from tower and supercharging is a "kool" factor not too much power increase just my .02