NEW ID Designs Trophy Truck Spy photos!

CaptinCrash

Reaction
whats new about it ? looks like thier old one is the cab cut down ?

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Ya the cab is half as tall as the old truck, because I'm only half the height as BJ. It's only like half the width and half the length too, oh ya half the weight. Same Hp!!!!!!

Nice it's gonna be a V8 powered trophy kart!!!

I would think a booster seat would suffice.

Good luck Steven. Always nice to see a fellow 1600 guy move up through the ranks and kill it In Whatever class he races in.

tapeworm

Reaction
Sad but cool to see another couple of buggy dork's move up to join the truck goons. Best of luck with your endeavors. You guys will get it figured out quickly I'm sure.

chickenlips

Reaction
Pab I totally understand what you are saying, and you are right. There is very high caliber drivers in TT and they are very experienced in this class. Oh ya congrats on that " W".
We are very excited to have the opportunity to race in this class and to be able to have ID Designs build us a TT . Dave and Ivan are awesome guys and they run a very professional program. Our ID Designs/ Kroyer Racing Engines/ King Shocks truck will be ready for the Baja 500. We are racing both HDRA and Score so we will be running our old truck til then. Can't wait!!!!!!!! See everyone in San Felipe.

Steven,
What was WRONG with #11 TT ( make?) anyways, to dump it a build another great unknown. Just Curious?

mexracer10

Reaction
It does not finish races thats whats wrong with it, and i think its a porter....v-drive....more stuff to break......

lakelaurashawn

Reaction
Looks great - But . . . You might want to redo the wiring for the O2 sensor that is coming through the drivers side safety sheet metal. It would need a hole with a grommet at least to avoid any vibration damage.

Zac Reish

Reaction
I love those wheels! Truck looks awesome!!! It's cool to see someone start from 1600, do great, 1200 and smash everyone, class 1 (where I wish you would have stayed longer) where you were always up front, and now to TT. You've definitely worked for it. Good luck.

johnnyweb

Reaction
Beautiful truck man!!! so jealous. You feel like you won the lottery? You must have to afford that truck. hahalol! Goodluck in Baja! How about a body picture to reconize it in person person next week?

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369502984.573967.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369503011.657345.jpg

Bink Designs

Reaction
Looks great Steven and Team! Can't wait to see it tear up some dirt!