New Kit Class for Desert Racing

sirhk100

RDC Crypto
Well guys, how's the prep going for V2R? Everyone still 100% in and committed? Anyone actually already entered?

I've still got a lot of work to do on the TPF Racing truck but we had a good successful test session Sunday out here near stateline. I actually ran a pretty good chunk of the Mint course. Discovered a radio issue I need to troubleshoot but other then that everything was great! I'm planning on one more night test session the weekend of July 11th. The big prep is finished and now it's down to all the small details to complete the package for us.

Any new additions to the class known by anyone that we're going to see at V2R? Todd Walter... How's your guys progress going? On track to make it?

TRichards

RDC Crypto
picking up my project this weekend. Doubt it will be ready for Vegas to Reno but Parker bluewater looks better.
I have my S10 still for sale for anybody who wants to do this race. 10K... Its a steal

Attachments

• IMG_9332.JPG
    IMG_9332.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 277
Advertising supports this site

sirhk100

RDC Crypto
I can't wait to see the new one in the dirt! Talk about a blast from the past! And really it should make for a great conversation of old school vs. new school cause I really think that truck will be competitive, it's got it's strengths and it's weaknesses like we discussed but overall I think it'll be great competition.

milestonemotorsports

RDC Crypto
picking up my project this weekend. Doubt it will be ready for Vegas to Reno but Parker bluewater looks better.
I have my S10 still for sale for anybody who wants to do this race. 10K... Its a steal

I would love to see some photos of the front suspension on your S10

Todd Walter

RDC Crypto
7122 not going to be ready. Working till midnight every night for 2 months was taking a toll on myself and my marriage so I had to step back a little. Still making good progress but have had to take on a few other jobs too for more funds. Building an IFS kit for a 38 Plymouth coupe now. Tried talking them into LT kit but they didn't go for it. ;)
Might come down for the race though. Anyone need help in pits let me know.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
So as it stands right now all 4 Mint 400 entries will be back for V2R.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Here's some random in car from #7196 at the Mint, can't wait to tackle Vegas to Reno!

lifted&slifted

RDC Crypto
Finally got my custom torque converter from TCS so my truck is headed back to Solo Motorsports for completion. I'm not crossing my fingers for V2R but if it's done then I'm racing. The BWDC is looking very promising though.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Just a couple of weeks away, draw this week! We were a little behind the curve with paperwork but will have our entry in to BITD in the next couple of days. Been watching old V2R vids on Youtube, can't wait to try to tackle it ourselves!

dragonX

RDC Crypto
Team Xterra racing will know for sure Wednesday weather or not our driver will be cleared by the doc to race. Always comes down to the last minute stuff. Truck is prepped and needs a shakedown run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRichards

RDC Crypto
Finally sold my truck. Little Mac will not be ready to play for vegas to reno but will be at Bluewater if all goes well.