New Kit Class for Desert Racing

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Call Casey and ask but I'm guessing he'll tell you the only people who need to worry about numbers are people who are actually racing. No need to waste money on your backyard weed canopy on wheels. Skip numbers and run an extension cord out there so you can sit in it and make race car sounds while watching your ten year old YouTube vid.

He's YOUR buddy.... It seemed like you were trying to organize this class from a grass roots level, and get others involved..... You're doing great so far.... I can't wait to inspect your truck at contingency and see how if fits into that paragraph above.... That paragraph describes my truck to the T..... I hope you haven't wasted your entry fees on a bunch of bling when I show up..... Casey is old school.... He will see things my way.....

J Prich

RDC Crypto
My truck has 750 race miles on it this year with a 1st and 2nd. When was the last time yours made is past your driveway?

Post up a copy of your completed and mailed in entry form for BWDC. Anything else from you is just wasted energy.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
My truck has 750 race miles on it this year with a 1st and 2nd. When was the last time yours made is past your driveway?

Post up a copy of your completed and mailed in entry form for BWDC. Anything else from you is just wasted energy.

When it did get out of the trailer, people took pictures of it,...not quite the drab green yours is.... Do you think you'll own it in ten years, or will it have any historic relevance???
I will do my best to get that form filled out.... because none of you can get far enough ahead of the reliable Toyota to even afford a flat tire.....

toyota17.jpg

TRichards

RDC Crypto
Thanks. Its been a lot of work bringing her back to life. Almost 10 years since it was ran. San Felipe 2006 from what we can tell.

pgarfinkle

RDC Crypto
Thanks. Its been a lot of work bringing her back to life. Almost 10 years since it was ran. San Felipe 2006 from what we can tell.

It looks great. Any updates or keeping the original spec.?

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
My Toyota is invincible.... It's what off roading is all about.... Low Range 4WD.....The promoters could easily make a class where I would race against short wheelbased 4 cylinder vehicles..... They could design a track that only my truck and a few other 4WD jeeps could traverse.....
Green, its called "King of The Hammers" You could go race the every man challenge & have a blast. Although you will have to except the fact that your Toyota is NOT invincible and the Hammers will prove that to you time & time again.
You need to accept the reality that your truck is not competitive anymore, not even in this class. If you are not willing to do that go race M.O.R.E. in class 2000 or 1400 and just have fun, quit clogging up the thread with your nonsense!

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Green, its called "King of The Hammers" You could go race the every man challenge & have a blast. Although you will have to except the fact that your Toyota is NOT invincible and the Hammers will prove that to you time & time again.
You need to accept the reality that your truck is not competitive anymore, not even in this class. If you are not willing to do that go race M.O.R.E. in class 2000 or 1400 and just have fun, quit clogging up the thread with your nonsense!

Only an idiot would take those trails... that would be like trying to traverse the Tenaja Waterfalls.... I don't have 10 spare driveshafts....
I read the rules..... 7100 IS 7s... maybe with a little SeX thrown in that never bothered me anyway....Somewhere it said "New Kit Class for Desert Racing".... Thanks, I don't need a suspension kit, or a turnkey motor to race in 7100.... I think I will do just fine........ waiting at pit 9!!!!:p:D:cool:!!!!

Slippery P

RDC Crypto
Oh come on Green grow a sack, it's exactly what you asked for in your prior post which I quoted. There is a team who does it every year In the same vintage beat up Toyota that you own only they enter the big boy class. Everyman challenge keeps you on the "easier" trails and less mileage. I'll even come out & pit for you.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
Oh come on Green grow a sack, it's exactly what you asked for in your prior post which I quoted. There is a team who does it every year In the same vintage beat up Toyota that you own only they enter the big boy class. Everyman challenge keeps you on the "easier" trails and less mileage. I'll even come out & pit for you.

Hmmm.... Sounds interesting... But the truck is not set up for that.... Why can't you pit for me, when I school J Prich about who is 7100 BITD???

RDC Crypto
Wait...am I the only one who saw green787 posting nonsense on here and was immediately reminded of the whole Brayden Smith "driver looking for a chance" debacle?

As entertaining as the absurdity of your posts were/are, green787, you should lock your keyboard up in the garage alongside that truck of yours that will probably never see the light of day again.

Keep if up J Prich, you and Justin are doing a good job trying to get this thing rolling.

TRichards

RDC Crypto
It looks great. Any updates or keeping the original spec.?
Right now is has a 4.0 sleeve down motor that's SCORE legal. Still good HP. Also upgraded to FOX bypass shocks 1 per wheel in the back. The truck came to me as a 2WD but we have plans to put the 4x4 back in it. We did a complete rewire and changed out all the lines, seats and belts it is pretty much the way it was. Travel in the front is very limited. 9 inch in 2WD and 8" in 4x4, even with all the special axles and hubs. It is the last puzzle to deal with and hopefully by end of year it will run the 4x4.

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
TR- That truck was an excellent Peninsula truck and had plenty of HP against any and all comers when it was running SCORE. Not quite the travel the Rangers had, but you couldn't touch it motor wise.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
And if you think that is anywhere close to what 7s was, you are still baked.

"Front and rear track width is open."

I can't widen my front or rear axles, so track width has never been something I worry about.... It takes a certain amount of driving skills to keep it right side up.... It won't just do it for you....

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
"I can't widen my front or rear axles, so track width has never been something I worry about.... It takes a certain amount of driving skills to keep it right side up...."

Thought you were an 'artist'. It easy to swap axles. For those that can comprehend anything other than stock.

ParksHouse Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Please follow the rules. http://bitd.com/rule-books-for-all-classes/

Stock motor, stock factory motor intake, stock mass air flow sensor, stock steering box/rack

We hand no issues following ALL the new rules on our 2010 version 7sx to 2015 current 7100 upgrade. Let me know if you need any photos of any special areas of interest.

1998 ford ranger XLT
Stock v6 ford motor Stock intake Stock air flow sensor Stock radiator Stock fan/clutch, stock steering rack/knuckle/column, Stock Spark plugs, Stock Fuel Injectors, Adapter plate to a stock turbo 400 nothing fancy... Stock Ford 9" non-floater 31 spline Yukon interior, Juanco Ford ranger ECU for stock motor setup (have dyno cut sheet if needed)

Camburg LT Kit
Giant motorsports Link killer spring mount kit - hangers/shackles/spring under mount
Deaver 64" springs
Bilstein Shocks 9100s and blackhawks
General tire 35" on 15" American racing wheels.
Motor oil and transmission coolers in rear.
Ranger to raptor hood and bedsides
Pacesetter headers and spintech exhaust

11713692_416998465156135_2150747420705981261_o.jpg

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
So sign me up!!! MY truck is ready... and I already PAID for yours....:D . I'm thinking at this point, If you don't have ME to race against, what have you really won???:rolleyes: