New Kit Class for Desert Racing

J Prich

RDC Crypto
I failed to come up with the sponsorship, so I lose...... Until I come out and join the 7100 championship series next year, then I am just a smack talking chump..... J. Prich gets a "podium" from green on RDC..... I hope you get one at BITD BWDC..(this next race)....!!!!
Sorry to hear but there will be plenty more fun to be had next year too so plenty of time to plan ahead!

J Prich

RDC Crypto
One week to go to the last race...bummed I can't be there myself. Am excited about next year, even though we won't race the full year I think there are going to be a few "new" trucks out plus a few from this year racing more races next year. I'd love to see double digit turn outs. The 2016 Mint is going to be awesome!

Advertising supports this site

ParksHouse Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
#7147 Bluewater Challenge day 1 and day 2 winner! Great race and effort by the Baja Olive Racing Team
335.JPG

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Never give up mentality of TPF Racing .... @J Prich

View attachment 160254

Scott, thanks for the pic! Unfortunately as a result of a fairly simple problem we'll be relegated to patting ourselves on the back for trying real hard (which we do take a lot of pride in) but given how this truck runs and performs, I'm confident that this is also the truck that can and will be in contention to win any race it's entered in. We finally got the head to head race we wanted and were very pleased with the results, we just weren't able to hold up our end of the bargain and seal the deal with a finish/win.

Regardless, this truck completed all but 7 of almost 1,000 miles of racing in this three race season and we certainly weren't driving to protect the truck. Prior to the start of this year we'd only raced the truck two times ever, both DNF's. We got a ton of real world testing done and had some success along the way.

Very excited for the Mint next year, looking forward to seeing this class grow...looking for double digit entries in 7100 at the 2016 Mint!

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Just want to add one more thing here, we've said it elsewhere but I want to say it again with the 7100 season now concluded....

Without Jerry Z and Camburg's involvement this class wouldn't exist as it does now and 7100 in BITD would probably be gone altogether. There are a handful of guys that raced this year and likely a handful more that will add on next year that wouldn't be racing in BITD races if it weren't for Jerry's involvement.

Beyond the behind the scenes working to sort out the class details, etc Camburg led the charge with offering up a generous contingency package for the class and roped in a handful of other companies to do the same. We're excited to see this class grow and are confident that it will see more involvement next year, and we're very appreciative of everything Jerry and Camburg have done to make this deal a reality.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Less than 3 months away from the Mint 400...what's the consensus on the races for the 2016 season?
Will double check to get something "official" but last convo seemed like Mint, Blue Water, Parhump.

Truck is looking good, excited to see it out there!

J Prich

RDC Crypto
2016 Class 7100 3 Race Series Schedule Confirmed!

Mint 400
Blue Water Desert Challenge
Parhump 250

Get those Mint entries in early and make sure you don't get left out with the entry cap!

milestonemotorsports

RDC Crypto
Im upgrading my old school 7s to the new 7100 rules but it wont be done for a while

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Im upgrading my old school 7s to the new 7100 rules but it wont be done for a while
Sweet! Second race is Blue Water so even if you can't make the Mint you've got 10 months to round 2. I am pretty confident that turnout is going to be double what it was last year.

lifted&slifted

RDC Crypto
Roll Call for the 2016 Mint 400:
Justin Park -------------7147
TPF Racing-------------7196
Legit Racing------------7122
??????????

dragonX

RDC Crypto
7112 Xterra is planning on it. Working on some funding issues but should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifted&slifted

RDC Crypto
Roll Call for the 2016 Mint 400:
Justin Park -------------7147
TPF Racing-------------7196
Legit Racing------------7122
Xterra---------------------7112
???????????

RDC Crypto
I know of a few more 7100s being built by Hinson Fabrication in Phoenix. One is close to completion and others are in cage phase. There should be some decent numbers and a a lot of diversity in the class by the end of the year.