New M.O.R.E. 1400 class racer and my name is Austin...

Wesolowski.A

Reaction
Hello to all,

My name is Austin Wesolowski. I was first introduced to the desert at a very young age. My parents grew up riding/racing motorcycles and raised me the same way. I started racing quads at the age of 12 and still continue to do so. I am in the final stages of a four year garage build of a 1400 truck. I plan on racing the M.O.R.E. series in 2010. The truck started life as a 1969 Chevy C-10. Its been a long four years but I am almost ready to drive it for the first time. Race-dezert has been a huge help from day one of building my truck- the forums are great and the classifieds are also a very nice resource. I plan on getting a team started to support my race effort and what better place to look then RDC. I am employed by the City of Los Angeles General Services Department, and I work within the walls of a building downtown known as Piper Technical Center. I do sheet metal fabrication, welding and design. On the weekends im working on truck- at a desert race- or out at Dove Springs riding. Im glad to be a part of the RDC community and cant wait to start racing. Anybody with any questions on the truck or me or whatever please feel free to email me. Thanks!