New Menzies TT

Zac Reish

Reaction
I think he would look cooler if his driving suit matched the truck. Truck looks like every other trophy truck. I can't wait to see it in person. I think its awesome and very smart that he chose Huseman to build it.

isdtbower

Reaction
News that some Rally Teams are moving back to toggles....and probably duplicate electronics. NASCAR is simple but duplicate.

Ortiz1510

Reaction
Some of the online comments reference how advanced this truck is. Anybody have the scoop what sets this truck apart?
That's what I was wondering too. Looks similar to a Geiser but with a different body. Like the new paint scheme. Hope it does well!

Tipracer

Reaction
I’m really surprised that the wasn’t more info till now

McCredie A

Reaction
Have they done testing yet?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Isn’t it a Geiser?
No. Danny Huseman built with some insight from the RedBull F1 engineers, from what I've heard. But don't quote me on that.

As for the black "paint" scheme, RedBull teams usually make their first public appearance like that. Dakar, F1, etc.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I ask because I thought I saw a TT in flat black with just a small #7 on the back of it on a trailer being towed by Rick Geiser. I probably got the number wrong. My brain works like I’m in my mid 50’s or something.

Dirty Harry

Reaction
It's got a big block, an X-Trac, and AWD. I hear that they have already put 250 miles on it and it has been rock solid. I won't be surprised to see Bryce set the fast qualifying time at V2R, and if he doesn't have issues he could definitely win the race.

Zac Reish

Reaction
How ht ill those fire extinguishers be incase someone has to grab those during a fire?

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
I would bet Rob Mac still beats him !

SpyRacing

Reaction
How ht ill those fire extinguishers be incase someone has to grab those during a fire?
I noticed that too. It isnt like our setup where the wind will be hitting the fire extinguisher the whole time, I imagine those getting hot. Or maybe enough air hits them to stay cool.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app