NEW MODEL IN THE WORKS.

dave

Reaction
THIS IS ONE OF 5 MODELS THAT I HOPE TO BE FINISHING SOON. I'LL POST SOME MORE PIC'S OF THIS MODEL AS I GET MORE WORK DONE TO IT.

Attachments

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Those are really cool! You have a cool little talent!

Go Big Or Go Home

Chris

Reaction
Dave, is that balsa wood filler that you use to extend the body panels? Looks like you're on your way to another killer model!
Chris

Tyson

Reaction
That looks really good. When are you gonna make a Toyota? That would be cool since no one else does.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

dave

Reaction
THANKS GUYS .
CHRIS : THE STUFF I USE IS NOTHING MORE THAN TESTORS PLASTIC FILLER , IT TAKE A LITTLE WHILE TO DRY BUT SANDS OFF NICE .

YOTA 602 : I DID A TOY A FEW YEARS BACK WHEN LINDBERG MADE A 1/20th SCALE .

I HAVE A FEW FORD RANGERS IN THE WORKS AND A S-10 IN 1/24TH SCALE I SHOULD HAVE THEM DONE REAL SOON .

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
What about that bronco you are building for that one cool guy??

A man is not finished when he is defeated,
he is finished when he quits.
-- Richard M. Nixon

dave

Reaction
BRONCO ?????

OH THE BRONCO .....MY BAD . I 'M ALSO DOING A SICK A** LINKED BRONCO FOR THIS REALLY COOL GUY. :))

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Dave, about how long does it take you to complete one of those models? and how much do you charge to build them?

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Ouch Frank that hurts.. :) It is positive thinking.. We know what we are doing to the bronco and what it will look like and so Dave is working off that.. They will probably both be done about the same time. :) I Hope.. Wish they both cost the same to build. The model is a lot cheaper go figure..

-- Richard M. Nixon

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Talk about positive thinking I want him to build me a model of a truck ill never be able to afford.... :)

frankh

Reaction
You know I'm just kidding, Carolyn wants to see 1450 number on it.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Mike he can do that too.. He built one of a chevy for me but my chevy never quite got there.. The bronco is different deposits are paid and shocks are bought and in possesion.

-- Richard M. Nixon

dave

Reaction
MIKE : THEY CAN TAKE SOME TIME TO MAKE I DON'T THEM AS A FULL TIME JOB.
AS FOR THE PRICE IT VERYS ON WHAT/ AND HOW MUCH DETAIL YOU WANT TO SEE.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
John, speaking of stuff that we never thought would get finished, I dropped the 4 seater off at Bruce Fraley's yesterday. hopefully in about a month it will be turn key! WOOHOO! I guess then I'll have to have Dave build me a model to display at the "Racers Only" booth. Nice job Dave, can't wait to see the finished product.

Racers Only

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Its worth the wait .I got a new trophy sedan for xmas .Its way cool . .keep up the good work. Thanks Dennis ,11 Brothers racing