• Forum membership has its advantages....

NEW MODEL

Waldo

Safehouse
SAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAA!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
We just tuned up the diesel super stock, so we're gonna throw a little weight on the sled and see if we can hunt down the elusive 300 foot mark for a FULL PULL!

Full Pull

sirhk100

HEEEE-----HAAAWWWW!!!!

Mista Tractor pulla, do you only have one a them there black spewin motas on your tractor or you running in the multi mota class?

I see your title as Trophy Explore, do you have an Explorer? If so anything much doen to it, I'm hoping to start building mine soon, like maybe next week!!!

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

rdc

Black spewin' o'course! You know what they say.......Once you go black, you'll never go back!

Full Pull

EQuin

Man, Dave, you are definitely the King of model off-roading trucks! That model is awesome! Please show-off your next project when you finish it.

Take care,

Ed Q.

rdc

That'd be a negative model man. That was the last photo taken of the tractor before the explosion. About another 20 feet into that pull, we had some sort of internal malfunction in the fourth turbo which resulted in a minor explosion. The explosion happened to rupture one of the fuel lines going to one of the injectors and we had a "small" engine fire totaling the front half of the tractor from the cockpit forward.

Full Pull

dave

MAN !! THAT REALLY SUCKS BROTHER ....SORRY TO HEAR THAT ....

RE: ED Q NO PROBLEM I WILL POST THEM AS SOON AS I GET THEM DONE.
THANK YOU TO ALL.

sirhk100

I like the Budwieser in the back ground, I think I would go through cases in frustration trying to build one of those!!!

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart

Hey Dave, is that something you fabbed on your own or can you buy the kit at a hobby shop? That would be cool to get one and frustrate the livin' hell outa me.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

dave

I SURE WISH IT WAS THAT EASY :), WITH MOST OF THE MODELS YOU DO START WITH A MODEL KIT , IN THIS PICTURE EVERY THING BLACK IS WHAT I USED FROM THE KIT. THE WHITE PARTS OUR WHAT I ADDED . EVERY MODEL IS MADE AFTER THE REAL ONE OR AS CLOSE TO THE REAL ONE THAT I CAN GET IT.

sirhk100

Are you using copper tubing for the cage and stuff and one of those modeling pipe benders? Is it all soldered together? What are the arms for the rear linkage made out of?

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart

Jimmy8

Those are so nice, and the rear end and trailing arms are unbelievable. If I had a little extra cash, I would definately look you up. Have you thought about getting a website to display all of your stuff and advertise?

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

dave

NO SIR , IT'S ALL DONE BY HAND. THE STUFF I USE IS METAL ROD THAT HAS A PLASTIC COATING AROUND IT AND CAN BE GLUED JUST LIKE IF IT CAME IN THE MODEL KIT.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW I DID THE TRAILING ARMS .SOME TIMES I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I COME UP WITH SOME OF THIS STUFF.
IF WAS TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME OF THE STUFF I HAVE USED YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME. :)

TRDshaunTRD

do your models have fixed suspension, or does it move up and down. Either way, they are killer!!!!!