• Forum membership has its advantages....

NEW MODEL

Chris

As a fellow modeler I bow to your expertise. That's a bitchin' job!!!

dave

THANK YOU CHRIS & JASON
I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY MODELS WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS & GALS .
I KNOW SOME OF YOU MAKE MODELS . I MY SELF WOULD DIG ON SEEING SOME OF THE MODELS OTHER PEOPLE HAVE MADE .I HAVE SEEN SOME REAL NICE OFF-ROAD MODELS MADE. IF YOU GOT THEM POST THEM :)

THANKS , DAVE

Chris

I haven't attempted an offroad model yet. I build flying replicas of WW2 war planes. Just finished a Corsair with retracting landing gear, I'll PM you a picture of it since it's not offroad related.

dave

RIGHT ON .
HAY , YOU COULD PUT A 4-LINK ON THAT LANDING GEAR WITH SOME COILOVERS AND SLAP ON A BUMPER AND YOU GOT YOUR SELF A PRERUNNER CORSAIR . LOL J/K

Junior

Great work Modeldude. As many of you guys know, the guys at EJR pitched in to have one made of our Protruck recently. We presented it to our team/truck owner at the Baja 1k. His mouth dropped to the floor! Maybe an idea for some of you chase/pit dudes out there? Remember, these models take a long time for Dave to create.........there is only 364 shopping days left until Christmas!

Junior
EJR Racing #244

TROPHYSEDAN

Thanks Dave ,Just wanted to say thanks for doing a bitchen job on the model .If you guys are looking for some cool gifts this is one to give .Thanks Dennis