New Nevada anti OHV "Watch" Org

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Thanks for posting this info, il spread it around.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
John Hiatt is an insufferable prick! I had hopped that he found himself six feet under by now. He has to be well up in age.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Hey i saw bout a dozen people down by the jean prison rd. yesterday walking around carrying pink ribbon.
Colorado and nev. license plates. I wonder whats goin on.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
they really need to get there facts straight, and stop being so biased.

none of these people are very intellectually advanced.

cixelsyd

Reaction
they really need to get there facts straight, and stop being so biased.

none of these people are very intellectually advanced.
x2...
its disgusting that they make reference to the unfortunate death in 2007, but neglect to say how many people stopped to try to help that racer.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
If they're looking for people to send letters addressing those topics against our Community I say we FLOOD letters to the BLM in our favor.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
I think it's funny, that they think we are so "Hooked up" with politicians, and whatnot.
I don't know if anyone on RDC has even talked to a senator or governor. haha.
Maybe they think that, because we all work hard for our money.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
This website is the work of cowards. Nowhere will you find an author's name on the radical articles and the WhoIs info for the domain is hidden. No matter, this has John Hiatt's name and, or those of his sycophant, eco-freak lemmings written all over it. Hiatt has publically stated that OHV use should not be allowed on public lands.

This guy is the sterotypical eco-freak - on steroids. He and his kook wife take up every single eco-freak cause they can find, tool around in a Subaru outback and depart their socially accepted confines only with massive sun hats and wrap around sunglasses to protect their decrepit old bodies from the "oh so harsh elements". The same environment that they vehemently aim to remove from the access of everyone their extremely radical views differ with.

Last edited:

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
I think it's funny, that they think we are so "Hooked up" with politicians, and whatnot.
I don't know if anyone on RDC has even talked to a senator or governor. haha.
Maybe they think that, because we all work hard for our money.
I may have a connection or two ;) - how do you think we got the MINT up on the north side this year ;) :D Helps to make friends in high places :D

Forty1Racing

Reaction
I may have a connection or two ;) - how do you think we got the MINT up on the north side this year ;) :D Helps to make friends in high places :D
Well keep it goin! We need friends in high places haha. And it was cool to see the mint up north. Thumbs up to you!