NEW OFFROAD VIDEO!!!

JenDiggityDirt

Curt LeDuc has a new video out that's pretty damn good. It's called "Never Lift: The Movie" and it's got footage from Paris to Dakar, Baja, CORR, Pike's Peak, and a whole bunch more, including some awesome Glamis footage...not party-scene, damaging to the cause type footage, but pure action, like a a jump off between Curt and Robbie. It's seriously some good stuff! We can never have too many great offroad videos, right? I've got ordering info up on our site. Can't miss it...there's a link right on the "Updates" section of the contents page. Oh, there's some really good in-car footage at the very end, too! Has anyone else here seen it?

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

klaus

Administrator
i want to see it...it uses some of my footage (i think it does)...Glamis jump and The Inboard stuff from Estero Beach....

Where can it be bought ?

RacerX

I picked one up at the TT250. Awsome video. Its cool when he was riping around in mexico after the Estero Beach races.

JenDiggityDirt

You can pick one up at Kar Tek or McKenzie's or there's a phone number on our site that you can order it from. The Estero stuff IS very cool! All the CORR footage is making me jones for Crandon again! Kalus, i hope you can make it to a CORR race this year...you'll LOVE it!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Jimmy8

Its made by the same guys who did that crazy snowmobile film called slednecks. Curt's video is awesome. I like the part especially where he is going down the beach in Mexico right next to the ocean.

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com