new painting -check it

MALIBLOC

Reaction
whats up in the world, having a kid and changing jobs has got to be some of the hardest, exciting things to happen. I don't even have time to think anymore. Anyways hope all you guys are either getting ready to enjoy play season or just plain doing good. heres another **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** I finish last week.

Attachments

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Nice work (again) I still haven't picked up my brushes in months.:(

I'm gonna be out of work for ten weeks waitin for my arm to heal. Maybe I will actually finish one of the three half done painting I can see from whwere I am sitting right now. Unfortunately today I have to shovel some gravel to make room in the RV spot instead.

So ya dont work at the off road shop anymore?

MALIBLOC

Reaction
yeah my market was dead, and after nine years I finally notice that there wasn't much room for growth. I loved 4wheelparts ,but Im in a better place for me . I just felt like nobody appriciate my hard work, so I bounced over to Affliction Clothing, best decision I made in a long time.

You should start painting right this minute and treat yourself to a little creative freedom|!|||||||||||||||!!!!!!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
Nice work (again) I still haven't picked up my brushes in months.:(

I'm gonna be out of work for ten weeks waitin for my arm to heal. Maybe I will actually finish one of the three half done painting I can see from whwere I am sitting right now. Unfortunately today I have to shovel some gravel to make room in the RV spot instead.

So ya dont work at the off road shop anymore?
coloring books don't count dan :p

and i really like your work MALIBLOC
if i had the money i would have you make me something :)

MALIBLOC

Reaction
secret place in LA , but if you like they really only come in the size to fit a 36x48 picture , drove by one day and just started talking to the dude, way cool and he hook's it up now. I bartered with him, but they are decent price, real wood, not some plastic crap, he's even got a 108"x60" huge! when your house is done , hit me up!

MALIBLOC

Reaction
to each their own;)

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Malibloc,

You work for Atencio? What department are you in?

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Mali,

Have you thought about a Tshirt design? That would be cool

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
whats up in the world, having a kid and changing jobs has got to be some of the hardest, exciting things to happen. I don't even have time to think anymore. Anyways hope all you guys are either getting ready to enjoy play season or just plain doing good. heres another **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** I finish last week.
Let me know when you want to sell some of your work!!! I want to buy some paintings for my house ( NO JOKE ) :D

randy s

Reaction
I want to paint some portly neked chicks to hang over my bed...LOL

Renoir Style

cmon fly. a few slender sleeze kittys would be better. [playboys' vargas style]. you can fit more of them in the space.

randy s

Reaction
sorry to jack. i really like the painting. i'd really love to be able to do something like that. well done.

MALIBLOC

Reaction
sales