Lance

Reaction
Shes on the ground heading to the dyno

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Looks really good!!!! What muffler are you guys running and is it 3.5" exhaust tubing?

Thanks,
Mike

Dezertpilot

Reaction
The exhaust is gorgeous!!!! GREAT looking car, starting to be some of my favorite:)

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
Great Looking Car.
Will They Be Racing It This Weekend??

zjohnson

Reaction
Are you guys bumping the front suspension off the upper arm? Good luck at the race . .

Lance

Reaction
Looks really good!!!! What muffler are you guys running and is it 3.5" exhaust tubing?

Thanks,
Mike

the tail pipes are 3.5 and the mufflers are coast performance kinda like a burns muffler. car sounds freakin awesome

Lance

Reaction
it was a rough weekend but we did pretty good for the lack of test time we had. we barely made qualifying. and our qualifying lap we couldn't get outta second gear, the alternator belt cam of hit the crank trigger and threw the timing of and the lack of charging shut the motec computer down to make the car run on 6 cylinders. we still qualified 13th. then race day (i was at pit 2) when the car passed is we were 4th in class and 7th overall. the second lap we were 3rd on the course and on the way to setting the fastest lap of the day (from what im told). then we threw a power steering belt over and over because the pump seized up it was good to work some bugs out though and we are looking forward to more races.

Lance

Reaction
Any pictures of the car all done with body panels?
yeah there are some in the terribles 250 pics in the desert racing board on here and there are some at the shop I just haven't uploaded them yet

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Any pictures of the car all done with body panels?
Here ya go.

Klaus was also taking pictures of this car for about an hour so there might be a feature on it.

Beautiful car. Simply stunning.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Thats just good quality Sh@# right there!!!!!! How did they do??

CaptinCrash

Reaction
we had a ruff weekend

Lance

Reaction
blew up a power steering pump but I heard that we were only a minute from being off the lead on corrected time on the second lap while passing pit 2 and we set the fastest lap time

Lance

Reaction
Here ya go.

Klaus was also taking pictures of this car for about an hour so there might be a feature on it.

Beautiful car. Simply stunning.

Thanks Josh and I busted our asses to get the car built and done in the 70 days we had to do it in

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Thanks Josh and I busted our asses to get the car built and done in the 70 days we had to do it in
I still don't believe 70 days.

71 maybe but not 70. :D:D:D